Chapter 6

^^I've probably used this picture in another one of my storie, but i just love how Louis is holding onto Niall ;-)

(Word Count: 1108)

Niall's PoV.

1 month later.

((I chose a random class that I thought would be easier for my sake later on.))

"Irish. Get up, you have your Chemistry class in an hour." I hear a voice that I've grown used to say. I groan, flipping over so my back is facing Louis. Over the past few weeks, we have gotten closer. Louis' mean and tough personality is really just a facade for people he doesn't know. His hard exterior is really just... some sort of defense mechanism that has melted away over the past month to me.

I haven't met any of Louis' other friends yet, even though they do go here. Thankfully, Louis has kept his promise, and he doesn't bring any more girls back to shag. He also still looks out for me, anyone that tries to hurt me, will get stopped by Louis. It's a pleasant surprise, and I'm very thankful that Louis is so kind. I know I don't need his protection, but it helps me keep my cover.

"Irish come on! You would't want to be late would you?" Louis pokes me, until i flip over and swat at his hand. He kept me up late last night just so I would watch some movie with him. I start to mumble words that even I can't understand, making Louis laugh.

"Irish really, you have a class in 45 minutes now." I open my eyes in a flash, looking over at the clock to see I really do only have 45 minutes. I go to thank Louis for waking me up, but that's when a thought popped into my head. How did he know when my classes start?

"Louis, How did you know I have a class in 45 minutes?" I ask, looking at him skeptically. He scratch the back of his neck, laughing as he looks at me.

"I uh.. I looked at your schedule. I have classes in 45 minutes too, and I know all your classes start around the same time mine do, so I didn't want you to be late..." I look Louis up and down and realize he is all dressed. Shit, I can't be late.

I hop out of bed after saying thank you to Louis, and grab my clothes for the day. Once I change in the bathroom, and make sure you can't see my wings, I fluff up my hair and step out into our dorm. I grab a bagel and an apple from the kitchen and turn around to see Louis. He smiles at me prior to holding the door open. We don't have any classes together, but we usually walk down to the quad before we part ways.

Before we separate to go to our respective classes, Louis places his hand on my shoulder. "Irish, since it's Friday, I'm going out with my friends tonight, and I might not be back tomorrow either."

I shrug, not really too concerned. Louis is a big boy, and he can take care of himself. "As long as you don't bring back a girl to shag while I'm still there."

Louis chuckles, punching my arm slightly. "I can't make any promises, lad."

I roll my eyes at Louis, knowing he's joking. I cringe at the memory of catching him and that girl- ok, that's enough with that....

"I'll text you when I'm on my way back just encase you're with someone or doing something I shouldn't see." Louis smirks at me, causing me to laugh. Yeah, like that'll ever happen. "Just text me back after if I need to stay out longer."

I nod at Louis. "I doubt I'll get up to anything, but yeah, thank you Lou."

Louis ruffles my hair slightly, making me whine and pout.

"My hair looked good this morning." My eyes widen at how girly that sounded, hopefully he didn't notice. Louis shook his head, an amused grin on his face. I watched as he walked off to his class. I took a deep breath before i turned in the other direction. i started to hum a random tune in my head as I made my way to my Chemistry class.

-part way through class-

"Ok on your sheet is has a list of a few mixes you can do for your esterification project. Now I want you to partner up, make all that are listed, and write a lab report about the reactions you get with the chemicals mixing, the bonding, and the result. Everything I just said to you, and more is on my website if you need it. Be careful while handling your chemicals, and if you have any questions, just ask me! Remember, I need these passed in no later then next Friday!" Once our professor is done talking, I start going over the paper he gave us, picking what esters i want to start with, since I'll probably just end up working alone.

I feel a tap on my shoulder, so I look up to see a guy, around my age. Golden curly hair, and a soft smile. I look into his green/hazel eyes, and realize I'm talking to a mind reader. I've never met one before...

"Hey my name is-" He starts to speak, making me smile at his Australian accent, but I cut him off.

"You're a mind reader!" I blush and cover my mouth with my hand. "oops sorry."

"No, it's fine mate. How did you know?" He gives me a quizzical look, and I can almost feel him trying to get into my head, see my thoughts. As an angel, I can already see into his head, all though i don't do it often.

"Um... I could tell... by the look in your eyes.." I half lie, that is partly true.

"Why can't I see your thoughts." He tilts his head to the side, raising his eyebrows.

"I don't know mate. but I'd appreciate it if you stayed out, thanks." He nods, oblivious to the fact that I'm keeping him out, and I turn back to my paper, getting stopped once again. by him.

"My name is Ashton, I saw you alone here and wanted to know if you'd like to be my project partner?" Ashton fiddles with the hem of his shirt as he smiles timidly at me.

"Uh, yeah sure." Ashton's head shoots up as he smiles at me, his eyes brightening. "I'm Niall"

Ashton took a seat next to me as we began to make our esters, being careful not to spill anything or mix the wrong substance. It was hard though, with a cute Australian laughing and joking with me the whole time. 

A/N:

Hey guys!! Here's another chapter!!

So I have a few chapter pre written and ready to be published, so if you guys want another chapter sooner, just let me know :-)

I also don't know if you guys have heard or seen, but the lyric video for 'On The Loose' was taken down. I'm so upset. Niall was so excited for everyone to see it, but people said one of the art panels was a hate symbol/flag. I don't know if anyone agrees with that, but I don't. I don't think Nial or the people that created it meant for it to represent those things. 

I just feel bad for my baby :-(

Ok this next part is about Supernatural, and it has a spoiler for the latest episode (S13 E13) So if you haven't seen it yet and don't want something to get spoiled, don't read this. 

The next episode comes out on Match 1st, and I don't want to have to wait that long to see what happens. Cause.... Gabriel is back!!!! I was so hoping they'd bring him back and they did and i actually screamed!!

That's all for today! 

I hope you liked the chapter!

Have a fantastic day everyone!!

-Laylania xxx