Chapter 23

First, THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR 1K READS AND ALMOST 150 VOTES HOLY SHIT!!! IT MEAN SO MUCH TO ME YOU GUYS!! 

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Z2 it's coming soon!! Idk if it's the whole Album or if it's just a song, but I'm fucking ready for it!!

AND Young Blood, 5sos3!!! June 22nd!! GAHHH

Words: 1418

Niall's PoV.

Saying it all out loud to the lads really made it all set in. Allie and Josh are dead. Damon's coming to kill me next.

I continue to sob against Louis' shoulder as he moves me around so I'm sitting on his lap, making it easier for him to hold me. Louis whispers things to me while he draws patterns on my back, and runs his hands through my hair. It calms me down, and eventually, I have no more tears to cry, but i still feel the need to.

The room is quiet as i stay in Louis' grasp, feeling tired from all the commotion. I can't sleep, not now.

I hear soft footsteps approaching Louis and I. I turn my head to see Liam standing behind the couch and Harry sitting next to me.

I look at Liam with pleading eyes.

"Please." I whisper, my voice cracks. "Take it away from me. Numb it... please Liam."

Liam is a fairy. You might not know this, but fairies have a selective few powers. One being, they can alter emotions, to a certain extent. He can numb them and/or put them off for a bit.

Liam looks at me with a confused expression at first, before it goes away and is replaced with realization.

"Niall...." He says a sad frown on his face.

"Please Liam... Just for a little..." I beg, wincing at the sound of my voice. I clutch onto Louis' shoulder as i stare at Liam. He nods reluctantly before placing two finders on my forehead. Instantly, I can feel the emotional pain drain away. When he pulls his fingers away, i feel just a little bit better.

I don't feel the need to cry anymore, just the need to sleep. Of course, I'm still not ok over the fact that my brother and sister are dead, but I'll be able to walk around just fine... well, until Damon comes.

"Thank you." I mumble, closing my eyes, and leaning my head on Louis' shoulder.

"I don't know how long it'll last, Ni." Liam informs me.

I make an effort to nod, but I'm so tired. "S'ok. Thank you Li.."

My words start to slur, as my eyes drop closed. I use the last of my energy to close my wings into their dormant form. I hear a small gasp from each of the lads when i do, but I'm too tired to acknowledge it.

I start to mumble something to Louis, but even I can't understand myself. Before I can even get past the 5th word, i fall asleep.

Louis' PoV.

When Niall falls asleep, i look up at Liam and Harry. They both have a few tears in their eyes.

"I can't believe Allie's dead." Harry finally says.

"So much has happened to him his whole life. Why can't he just have a break? And now his so called brother is going to try and kill him?" Liam frowns, gripping his hair in disbelief.

"That's not going to happen." I say softly, looking down at the angel in my arms, red tear tracks on his checks. "Niall... I know... i know he's going to make it. I'll do everything I can to make sure of that.... But something tells me he's going to be able to handle it on his own."