Chapter 19

Watch the video to know what i looks like when an angel is killed. Just a general idea of that!! The actual part you'd need to see it 3 minutes into the video, watch the whole thing, or skip ahead, what every you choose!!

-

Words: 2081 (longer chapter than usual)

((Tiny bit of violence in this chapter!! Not much, just like... 1 or 2 sentences. Some fluff at the end to make up for it though!!))

Niall's PoV.

-Saturday February 10th-

"Come on Ni, please, for my birthday?" Harry pleads.

"Haz, your birthday was 9 days ago! We already celebrated!" I chuckle, staying seated on the couch. I shake my head humorously at Liam and Louis who are standing at the door of our dorm.

Harry wants to go see a movie.. Well, not just any movie, that horror film about that crazy house that was built to confuse the ghosts or something..

What was it called? Winchester?.. Haha... Winchester.. Sam and Dean Winchester.. Anyway...

"Haz I'm not a huge fan of horror movies, plus, you've been using the same bull crap birthday excuse on me ever since it actually was your birthday!" I say, laugh as Harry gets on his knees, begging for me to go to see the movie with them.

"I promise that this will be the last time i use it! Please Niall! Just see the movie with us! Louis will protect you!" Harry holds back a smirk when he says the last part. I squint at him, wondering why he would say that. I look over at a smirking Liam and Louis.

Louis just nods and smiles sweetly at me, unaware of the smug look plastered on Liam's face.

"Fine!" i groan, making all three lads cheer in a juvenile manner.

"Ok, let's go!" Harry shouts, pulling me towards the door

-in the car-

Liam and Harry are sat in the back of Louis' car while he drives and i sit in shotgun. Harry and Liam chat up a storm while the radio plays silently.

I'm about to ask Louis a question when my phone rings. I pull it out, and see it's Allie, right away, I answer.

"Allie, hey!" I say quietly into the phone.

"Hey Niall, I have some free time, so i thought I'd call you. What're you up to?" She asks cheerfully, making me smile. "You ok after... everything?"

I told Allie about how i like Louis, and how i kissed him. I also obviously told her about the incident with Ashton.

"Yeah, I'm ok. I'm actually in the car with the lads. We're going to see a movie." I say, smiling out the window as the outside goes by in a blur.

"Oh! What movie?"

"Winchester. The one about that house." I answer, breathing heavily on the window, fogging it up so I can draw little shapes with my finger.

"A horror? Are you going to cuddle with Louis?" Allie teases, making me blush.

"Shut up, Allie." I mumble, silently hoping that none of the lads can hear Allie through the phone. I take a peak over my shoulder to see all three of them continuing to do everything they were doing before.

We continue to talk on the phone till we get to the theater.

-during movie-

I jump in my seat, biting my hand. I notice Louis snickering beside me. I'm about to make a comment at him, but he just lifts the armrest up and pulls me into his side, just like when we watched the Descent. Instantly, a feeling of safety washes over me. I could sit like this all day....