The Beginning

This is a story I had in my head for a while now. And I wanted to see how you guys would react to it. Don't worry. If you're reading this story and you read "My Kitsune: the authors note the second one" about the stories I would be creating for you guys, that is still going on. This is just one I had on my mind for a while. Anyways as always, read, hit that star, comment and...

Enjoy~

—————————————————————————————————————

I AM THE ROOTS THAT GROW IN THE

DARK

YOU ARE THE LEAVES BATHING IN THE

LIGHT

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Light and dark. Black and white. Why can't no one see the difference between an angel and a demon. Why can't they see the difference between innocent and sinful.

Naruto was the prince of angels, while his parents Kushina and Minato were the king and queen of angels. To protect a village they swore to protect, they sacrificed their child, to hold the almighty bijuu, Kurama, the nine tailed demon fox. 

Having to be stuck in the human world, he was hated by the villagers. The third hokage, protected naruto along side Iruka, a teacher from an academy for wannabe ninjas.

In reality  this child, was the child of all good, innocent light. 

On the opposite end, was Sasuke. The darkness to the light. The shadow to the hero. He was what most people do. He was evil.

He was the prince of demons. While his parents Fugaku and Mikoto were the queen and king of demons. To protect the demon realm from the angels, they sacrificed Sasuke to hold Hiten, the flying angel, known to be the strongest flying angel.

He was also stuck in the human realm, loved by the villagers. Itachi his bodyguard, though he saw him as a brother, protected him. Kakashi a jonin, also took an interest in Sasuke and decided to protect him as well.

In reality this child, was the child of all bad, sinful darkness.

They were both opposite from each other. But they both fit each other perfectly. Like two peas in a pod. 

Though while one was calm, quiet,kind, and gentle. The other one was a show-off, smart-as*, rude, and harsh. The complete opposite. 

Instead of living in the village, with the rest of the humans, they live in the forest. One on one end, while the other in the other end. The humans would leave them alone, though some would go to Sasuke for a date while the others went to naruto to hurt him. 

He carried all the hate on his shoulders while Sasuke held all of the love. Every once in a while both Sasuke and naruto would meet each other in the middle of the village. 

The people will 'boo' naruto, while they would cheer on Sasuke. It really was the opposite for both of them. But naruto didn't mind. He will carry all the hatred. Sasuke minded though. He got really annoyed with the humans. Thinking they were just annoying pest. Things to just get rid of.

But naruto cared and Sasuke didn't. But they didn't know that, now did they. All they knew was Sasuke was an angel and naruto was a demon.

But how wrong were they. 

Up in heaven, Minato and Kushina we're watching with sadness and anger in their eyes. Shaming the village for treating their savior and their son like that. While down below Fugaku was proud of his son, while secretly Mikoto was disappointed in her son. 

She secretly went to Kushina and Minato to comfort them. And that was all she could do.

Back down on earth naruto tried desperately to run from the villagers that were chasing him down. It was called the 'Fox hunt.' And it always happened on his birthday. Knowing that he could actually outrun them, he wanted them to let their anger out on him.

On the sides Sasuke was in an alley way. His clothes were down and a girl was wrapped around his waist. His shaft was going in and out of her. And at a fast pace.

Naruto saw the alley way and made a shadow clone. He told him to go infront of the villagers and distract them while he hid in the alley way. The clone nodded and ran out towards the villagers. He hid in the alley way. 

In the same alley Sasuke was in. 

'Grunt.'

Naruto turned around. His eyes got wide as saucers. And his mouth dropped. He held his mouth and held back the tears. 

He heard his heart break into two pieces. He moaned out her name, and he felt his heart break into more pieces. If it was even possible.  

It was true Naruto Namikaze Uzumaki was in love with Sasuke Uchiha. The angel was in love with a demon. Forbidden love. And it would always be that way. Becasue naruto was an angel and Sasuke was a demon. That sly bastard. Once he knew that the villagers disappeared around the corner he bolted out of the alley. Making little to no sound.  

Sasuke turned when he felt a presence.

"Hey Sasuke? What's wrong?" The girl asked.

He turned back to her.

"Nothing." He said.

"Alright. But why don't you finish what you started." 

With that he resumed back to pummeling her with his shaft with only one person on his mind.

'Naruto.'

That person being the light to his darkness. The only reason why he didn't call all the demons out on this world. Only for the sake of naruto. Everybody else could rot when his demons eat them. But naruto would be protected by him. And he shall become his. 

Unknown to him though, things were about to be different. But not for the better. But not for the worse either. 

Things were just gonna change. And Sasuke's gonna realize just who changed it.

And he ain't gonna be happy about it either. Cause someone or something is gonna try and steal his light away from him. 

And if it does happen. Oh there's gonna be hell to pay. But for right now. He's gotta finish something he supposedly started. Lying slut. Gotta give him images of naruto in dirty positions just so she could get what she wanted from him. 

Disgraceful. And he even fell for it. It doesn't matter though. He's gonna see naruto later on. And naruto would make him happy as he always does. Cause no one can make Sasuke happy. 

Unless it's naruto. 

His light. His soulmate. His future mate. And no one is gonna take him away from him. 

No. One.

Hope you guys enjoyed! And who exactly was Sasuke doing? What would happen in the next? And who is gonna take naruto away from Sasuke? All secrets would be revealed in the next chapter! Adiõs!

✌️Peace😁