Why?

******************************
WHY DO I LOVE

IF IT

HURTS

******************************

Naruto walked aimlessly around the village.

The villagers would bump and glare at him but he didn't notice. He didn't notice because what's the reason to notice anything happening to yourself when the love of your life doesn't even notice you?

But...ugh

He's an angel for goodness sake, he's not a human who should be sad over trivial matters, he should be happy and kind. Helping and caring for others, not worrying over his love life. Especially over a demon. Oh, this is Crowley and Aziraphale all over again, except Naruto isn't like Aziraphale who actually gets his love interest.

He's the prince of the angels though, soon to be king once he learns how to control his powers and find love.

Where though? Where should he find love at? He can't find love in his actual interest because,

1) they're a demon
2) they're the prince of demons
3)said person, rather demon doesn't even notice him 

Naruto scrunched his face up as he made his way to his home. Choosing to just keep to himself rather than interact with the villagers as he knew they wouldn't bother with him and thinking about ways to find love in someone was keeping his mind busy. Busy enough that even with the villagers talking crap about him, he still had no clue.

'I can find love in Shikamaru?' He thought to himself, 'no, he already has a future spouse. TenTen? No, she doesn't have any desire to be with anyone. Kiba? He already has Hinata though. Ino? Nope, she too has a spouse. Who, who can I choose to find love in without that person being Sasuke. Itachi won't do because he's a demon as well but Sasuke will never allow us to be in love.'

"Whoever said Sasuke gets to decide who you fall in love with?"

Naruto turned his head quickly to the right of him.

"Itachi-kun, what are you doing here? Wait, you can read minds? You can read an angel's mind?" Naruto asked.

Itachi shook his head as he smiled, "yup! I can read any mind, as long as they don't know that I'm reading their minds, cause then a lot of things could happen." Itachi shivered as he finished that sentence. "But yeah, I can read practically anybody's minds."

"Woah," Naruto said as he looked at Itachi with stars in his eyes. "That is amazing! Practically the coolest thing ever!"

"You think so?" Itachi asked. "It's rather lame in the demon world, almost ever demon can read minds, some better than others but I'm the only one that can read an angel's mind."

Naruto gasped loudly, "what else can you?!" He was so excited. Bouncing on his feet almost. 

Itachi smiled as he rubbed Naruto's hair, "I'll tell you more about my abilities later, I'm being summoned right now. But don't worry, I promise I'll share more with you later. See ya Naruto-kun."  Itachi gave him a closed-eye smile before dispersing in a group of crows.

Naruto watched as some flew past him, surprised and amazed.

Yeah, Itachi is the coolest.

Naruto was still looking at one before he gasped, he never answered Itachi's question. He then sighed though and started making his way back home, he'll give him an answer later, once he gets back.

As he was nearing the woods, Naruto heard loud banging noises coming from the direction of his house that caused him to walk faster.

"Sasuke? What are you doing here?" He asked him.

Naruto got no answer, well except for Sasuke turning a little pink. He expected that to be honest, Sasuke doesn't answer him most of the time.

"Do you wanna come inside? I could make you some tea if you like, bake some cookies while I'm at it," Naruto said, he still got no answer. "Sasuke?"

"Hm, what is it?" Sasuke asked him once he called his name.

Naruto tried not to get a little sad, so instead, he gave Sasuke a small smile, "I asked if you wanted to come inside?"

Sasuke nodded his head, "of course." 

Naruto smiled and walked towards the door, grabbing his keys and unlocking it before stepping inside, Sasuke stepping inside after him.

Hey guys, sorry for the very long pause in this story. I have just been very, and I mean very busy. A lot of things have been going on for me but I made enough time in my schedule to post at least a small chapter for you guys. I hope you guys enjoyed, and if you did then please hit that star and comment down below.

Peace :)