Deciding

Ok so here is the new chapter. Hope I didn't take long for updating. Anyways. There will be a little bit of lemon in this chapter. Only a little. Not a lot to make lemonade. The picture doesn't go with the story but that's how I feel when some searches my history. So...much...yaoi. 

Anyways as always. Hit that ⭐️ button, comment down below and...

Enjoy~

—————————————————————————————————————

SOMETIMES IT'S THE SMALLEST

DECISIONS

THAT CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was the meeting day for both Sasuke and naruto. While meeting in the middle they noticed a person staring directly at them. It didn't matter that the person was looking at them, but it was the way they were looking at them, so they decided to move. Not wanting to be caught talking about some...very important business.

Now though they were at a certain part of the village. A part that nobody, even the ones that have been in the village the longest, even knew about.

Naruto's POV:

I looked towards Sasuke. 

He really looked beautiful. No wonder why he is loved by the villagers.

"Hey Sasuke?" I asked.

"Hn." He said.

"I got a question to ask." I said.

"Then ask away." He said.

"Can we...join the academy?" I asked.

He then fully turned towards me. Surprise was evident in his eyes. Though he tried to hide it by keeping a neutral face, it clearly showed through his eyes though.

"You want us to join what?" He asked.

"I want us to join...the academy." I said.

"And why do want to join?" He asked.

"Well because...well I want to meet new people." I said.

"But you have me and that's all you need." He said.

I sighed, then smiled. Sasuke has always been protective of me. Even though he doesn't protect me from the villagers, cause I told him not to, he still tries to protect me from the other kids. 

I walked up towards him and put my arms around his neck. He then put his arms around my waist. That surprised me. But I let them stay. 

It could be a friendly gesture. Right?

"I know but...what if one day your not there right next to me? I'm gonna need some one to comfort me." I said.

"But-" I cut him off.

"No buts. Your gonna need someone too if I pass." I said.

He sighed. He shook his head up and down.

"Alright, alright. We'll sign up. But." He said.

"But what?" I asked.

"You're staying near me. Don't need anybody taking you away from me." He said.

I giggled. He smiled that beautiful smile that was only reserved for me.

"Alright, I agree. But that goes the same to you too." I said smiling.

"Ain't nobody gonna take me away from you." He said.

I giggled and nodded my head. He reached up and pecked my lips. I got surprised. 

"Sasuke why did you do that?" I asked, tilting my head.

He started blushing madly. I don't know why though.

"Um...because I wanted to?" He said still blushing.

I grinned.

"Ok." I said. "You could peck me on the lips anytime you want to Sasuke." I said still grinning. I would do anything to make Sasuke happy. 

He grinned even wider then mine.

"Oh I'm gonna do more than that." He said.

I didn't know what that meant, but I nodded my head.

Poor innocent naruto, didn't know what Sasuke meant. Anyways. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. It took me a really long time to figure out what to right about. But I hope it came out good.

I know it's a short chapter but anyways as always, hit that star, comment and I hope you enjoyed.