Dreaming

I am really sorry if there is any young people here that are reading my story. I saw the picture and thought, 'hey why not put this picture.' So I am really sorry. I don't mean to ruin any innocent minds.

There will be a lemon in here. But it's gonna be a dream. Anyways as always, hit that star, comment down below, and...

Enjoy~

—————————————————————————————————————

WHEN PEOPLE APPEAR

IN YOUR DREAMS

THAT MEANS THEY

WANT TO SEE YOU

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heat.

Sweat.

Body to body.

In and out. In and out.

The process keeps repeating.

Each time going faster and faster.

Harder and harder.

Thrusting harder and faster.

Sasuke leaned down and kissed naruto right on the lips. Licking them, asking for entrance. Naruto opened his mouth, and Sasuke dove right into that wet cavern. Enjoying the taste naruto gave him. Sweet, but spicy at the same time. 

Like cinnamon.

Naruto was burning. It was the time of the month again. Where animals, any type of animals whether it be mortal or immortal, go into heat. 

And naruto found himself going to Sasuke's part of the woods at night. Looking very delectable.

And to Sasuke he couldn't refuse. He's been waiting for this. And for a while.

"N-naruto. I-I'm going to c-cum." He said.

"Please, S-Sasuke. P-please do s-so."

Naruto was about to fill the warm liquid.

Naruto's POV:

'What was that dream about.'

I woke up panting. My whole body was sweaty. My heart rate was going a mile a second. That dream. What did it mean, and why was Sasuke there. 

'What did it mean?'

I couldn't possible know. I should go and ask Sasuke. Maybe he will know something.

I got up and got dressed into my white kimono. But not before taking a shower and fixing my bed. As well as brushing my teeth.

I went to the door and put on my shoes. 

Might as well drop bye at Iruka's house. I am gonna be gone for a while.

As I was walking I noticed strange noises coming from the alley way again. And from the same one. Could Sasuke be in there again. Maybe with Sakura. Or maybe with another girl.

Why do I keep trying with him. I know he is never going to love me. He probably does things with other people than with me. 

I don't understand anymore. 

I should just give up.

I walked back home. 

I tried to go to Iruka's but saw that he was having a moment with kakashi I believe was his name.