First time

Sorry for not updating in a while. Things came up and I haven't had the time to update. But for my lovely readers I will try to update, so here is the 11th chapter. And as always hit that star, comment down below, and...

Enjoy~

*****************************************************************

AS YOUR BEST FRIEND

I WILL PICK YOU

UP WHEN YOU FALL,

AFTER I FINISH LAUGHING

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys all remember when the kyuubi attacked, right? Well after that night the villagers swore that they would slay the demon. And on that time kyuubi swore to protect his host. Kurama may be a demon, but that doesn't mean he has to have a cold heart.

Soon though, five years later, a little naruto had to run away from the villagers. Though fate had a cruel heart at that moment, but before a very tragic thing could happen, kyuubi came out.

And he was pissed.

Naruto's POV:

'Hey Kurama?' I thought.

'Yeah kit.' He said back.

'I'm lonely can I come inside?' I asked.

'Sure kit.' He said.

You guys might be wondering how me and Kurama have a friendly atmosphere around each other, while Sasuke and hiten don't get along. 

Well it goes like this, the day I found out about Kurama was when I was getting beaten up by the villagers. It was the worst day of my life, I was weak and defenseless at the time, beaten to a pulp I couldn't even move, the males were the only ones left since the women left to go back to their children, so once they knew their wives or girlfriends were gone, they looked towards my body and started taking off my clothes grinning madly the whole time. 

I felt rage deep inside me, but it wasn't coming from me, it felt like it was coming from someone else, so right when I was about to get raped by the villagers, Kurama came out and defended me by using my body to beat them up. Now I personally didn't want to hurt them, so Kurama switched places with me. After that I fell unconscious and ended up in this sewer like place. I started walking around and ended up infront of this huge cage. I started peaking behind the bars until I noticed a huge claw trying to get at me. I was startled so I jumped back landing on my tushe. 

I looked up and saw a ginormous fox. And it was chuckling, and me being the type of person to always smile chuckled with him. After sometime I got up on my feet and dusted myself off. I looked towards the fox and smiled towards him or her.  He looked back at me and awkwardly smiled towards me. Then I took in my surroundings again. I then looked back at the fox in confusion.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"Well you are in your mindscape." He said.

"Why am I here?" I asked.

"Because I wanted to meet my host." Was all he said.

I looked at him. What did he mean 'host.'

"What do you mean host?" I asked.

"I am the demon inside of you. I am the reason the villagers hate you. I am the reason no one wants to be your friend. On the night you were born I attacked your village because someone was controlling me. A man that had the sharigan. The eye that I now regret creating and giving to the Uchiha's. And ever since then the villagers have despised me. The demon that is in you. The monster that caused you all your pain and suffering." He said.