Mine!

I give up. I guess you guys really liked this story. So I will continue writing chapters for this one aswell as my other one. About the author-note. I will not delete it. I changed my mind.

Anyways as always, hit that star, comment down below, and...

Enjoy~

—————————————————————————————————————

HE ISN'T MY BOYFRIEND

BUT HE'S STILL

MINE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demons are known to be possessive little creatures. If you stare more than intended to at theirs mate, or soon-to-be mate. They will kill you. Or sending you down to the most worst part of hell.

Which ever one comes first.

But when it comes to somebody flirting, talking, or even looking at an Uchiha mate, let's just say there body is nowhere to be found. Like they left the world without a trace.

Yeah.

Sasuke has never experienced the 'possessiveness state.' But when he saw Itachi talking to the smiling blond angel. Possessiveness was the only thing you could see in his eyes. He felt run in his very evil soul.

Soon his eyes were spinning with the sharigan.

Sasuke's POV:

I shouldn't have stayed up late with Sakura. Now I had to have naruto walk to school alone.

I am awesome aren't I.

Please hear the sarcasm.

I tunred around so that I could shoo away the group of girls that were surrounding me. But what I saw made my blood run cold.

There I saw Itachi walking with my naruto. Making my naruto smile that smile that was reserved only for me to see.

I felt anger and possessiveness. Anger at Itachi for making my angel smile. And possessiveness aimed towards naruto since he is mine, and only mine.

I started walking toward them. My sharigan spinning wildly. Itachi had it too. Though it was because my parents let him into our family, so he had more experience then I since he had more training with it.

Once I reached them, I yanked naruto towards my side and possessively put my arm around his waist. At the same time glaring at Itachi. Though it had no effect on him since he was smirking at me. I growled when I saw him train his eyes on my angel.

"Why hello otouto." He said.

That irritated me more.

"Stop calling me little brother. I am not small anymore." I said rather coldly.

"Well you'll always be small to me." He said.

"Yeah well sooner or later you're gonna have to realize that you ain't getting any younger either." I said.

I felt a nudge at my rib cage. Which in my opinion hurt rather a lot.

"That was not a nice thing to say Sasuke. You should treat your elders with respect." Naruto said.

"But-." I stared but was cut off.

"No buts. Apologize." He said.

I was about to argue but saw the glare he sent towards me. I sighed after a while, defeated.