Different

I said that I'll update my old stories so here goes nothing. If you guys haven't noticed I think my writing has changed over the months that has passed, not saying that I have changed but more like I'm progressing. Anyways, as always hit that star, comment down below, and...

Enjoy~
************************************************

WE LOOK UP AT THE SAME STARS

AND SEE SUCH

DIFFERENT

THINGS

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The story of Naruto and Kurama is way different than the story of Sasuke and Hiten. Unlike Naruto and Kurama who love each other like brothers, Hiten and Sasuke completely hate each other, like the worst of enemies.

For one Sasuke completely disregards any advice Hiten tries to give him, and when he does need advice Hiten still in a pit of sadness, could not help Sasuke out in any way.

Completely...

Different.

Sasuke's POV:

I grumbled after finding out Kakashi killed my play mate if you know what I mean. I looked down the road and saw Naruto get kicked out of another restaurant. I was about to help him but saw a curvy women walk down my path.

'Don't do it.' A voice said.

I looked around me to try and find the voice.

'Who the fuck was that?' I thought.

'I'm not a 'that'. I am an angel.' The voice said.

'Great now I'm hearing the fucking pansies.' I thought.

'We are not, whatever you just said. We are actually quite strong.' The voice said calmly, disregarding what I just called him.

'You don't get angry easily now do you?' I asked.

'No no I do not. You know we could make great friends if we come to agreeing terms.' The angel said.

I smirked.

'How about instead of friends we become fuck buddies.' I said.

'What surprised me next was what the angel said.

'No I do not want to become you know that with you. Especially since you're madly in love with my prince.' He said.

I do not love Naruto. I mean I may have a teeny tiny little crush on him, but I do not love him.

'I do not love Naruto.' I said.

'Ah you see you came to Naruto even though I didn't say the name of the person you so madly love. So it comes to the conclusion that you may dear friend are in love with Naruto.' The angel said.

Fucking smart-ass. He knew all along.

'You know I hate you right.' I said.

I heard him sigh but I didn't feel bad.

'And I thought we could be friends.' He said.

'Yeah and I thought we could be fuck buddies, but look who's wishes aren't coming true.' I said.

He stayed quiet after that. Just the thing I needed to relax my mind. I walked after the women and dragged her to an alleyway. I smirked to myself as I seduced her. 

Once I was done with her I walked out of the alleyway and walked towards Naruto's neck of the woods. It was so beautiful, the dobe really does have a green thumb. I walked right up to his door and knocked on it. 

No answer. 

I sighed and knocked once more. 

Once again no answer. 

I rolled my eyes. 

'Hey weakling.' I thought. 

I got no answer from him either. 

"What the fuck is up with angels?" I said to myself. 

'Hey yo copernicus. I need to ask you a question.' I thought once more. Got no reply again. 'Hey like I need a little bit of help here. I thought you guys were supposed to help people that were in trouble.' 

I rolled my eyes and knocked on Naruto's door even harder. 

'He isn't going to answer because he isn't home.' The little angel said in my head. 

'Look I don't need your help anymore. I'll just have to keep on banging on his door until I grab his attention.' I thought back. 

I knew the angel smacked his forehead when I heard a clap echo threw out my head. 

'I'm telling you he isn't home.' The angel said. 

'And I'm telling you he is.' 

'No he isn-' 

I shut him out after that. I kept banging on Naruto's door until I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw Naruto. 

"Sasuke? What are you doing here?" Naruto asked me. 

I flushed embarrassed. 

'This is all your fault.' I thought to the angel in my head. 

'But I told you.' 

'Yeah sure you did.'

Naruto was still speaking to me. 

"Hm what is it?" I asked him. 

"I asked if you wanted to come inside?" He asked. 

I nodded my head. 

"Of course." I said. 

Naruto smiled and unlocked the door. He stepped in and I stepped in after him. 

'I told you he's home.'

Alright I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Sorry that it's short! I'll try to make the other chapter longer! And sorry for not updating in such a long time! I'll try my very best to make it up to you guys. So as always hit that star, and comment down below. 

Peace 😁