XIII

Perseus glared at the building, knowing this could only mean the Titan King was getting stronger by the day. But right now, there was little he could do about it. He was strong, but here, in HIS domain and sanctuary, he would be easily out matched. Regardless, he doubted the Titan King had fully risen yet. Even so, this would cause the rest of the Titans to be stronger. Just as the Gods would be weakened if their thrones were destroyed, so were the Titans when the Big Three blew up Othrys.

He looked at the point were the Sky tried to meet Earth. Gaia and Ouranos, even while one's consciousness was asleep and the other scattered to the winds, they still strived to touch. Instead of seeing Atlas where he should be, the Goddess of the Hunt was on her knees, struggling to hold up the weight of the sky.

"No. You musn't try! Leave now, Phoebe, before he catches you too!"

"It's much too late for that, Artemis. I've already seen them."

Atlas walked out from a dark shadow where he'd been lurking. "Ah, now thats a face I never thought would see the Sky again. How are you, my mother's little pest?"

Perseus didn't even acknowledge Atlas. "Where are they, Artemis? Where's my wife and daughter?"

"She's my lieutenant! I will not have you corrupting her!" came her defiant shout back.

"You stupid, sexist bitch. I don't think you're in the positions to be telling me anything. I could leave you there and take them and leave. Obviously I'd have to kill Atlas. But not too big of a deal. Peabrain over there still hasn't figured out his only bargaining chips aren't even bound or where they started."

Atlas growled and looked at where he had his prisoners. But Perseus was right. Zoë and Bianca were not sitting where he had left them. He seethed. This demigod was toying with him. "Come, together we can definitely beat him," his cousin, Perses said, finally returning. Atlas smirked evilly. The Titan of Strength and the Titan of Destruction. No matter how strong this demigod was, there was no way he could stand up to their combined might.

Perseus just pulled his spear off his back and started to let his power come out. Soon, again, Phoebe and Thalia we on the ground, as well as Zoë now. The twins stood staring at Perseus.

"That's our dad. He's really strong," Nico whispered to Bianca.

"I know. Did you know we are actually twins?"

Nico's eyes widened and shook his head. "How do you know? They took you."

"Poseidon came to me in a dream. He told me stories and kept me from being scared. He told me he wished he could do the same for you, but we'd both find out the whole truth on the winter solstice."

Perseus' every step forward caused a mini earthquake and now the two titans weren't so sure of themselves. "Thalia. You are the child of prophecy. Your choice will save or destroy Olympus. Today is not that day, but choose now. That boy over there, or your friends and family? Take the sky for Artemis. We will have Atlas back under there in three minutes. Or choose to go against Olympus, and I'll keep letting out my power until it either crushes you or suffocates you."

Thalia was beyond scared. She could tell just by the sound in his voice that this man wouldn't hesitate to do what he said. "I'll do it! I know my hubris is a lust for power, but I don't want to lose my friends and family!" The pressure on top of her abated and she climbed to her feet.

With a shaky glance in Perseus' direction, she took off towards Artemis. "I don't think so! Castellan, stop her!" The blonde haired son of Hermes stepped forward but was met with a boot to his chest and thrown across the mountain top, into the ruins of Othrys. No one had seen Perseus move, but Luke certainly felt it. He just lay there, broken from the force of the kick and the speed at which he slammed into the brick of the rising throne room.

Thalia reached the point where Artemis held the sky. "Give me the sky mi'lady. Perseus will need your help. He's powerful, but he'll need someone with godly strength to push Atlas back under the sky."