(Chapter 1) Black Out

Your POV:

"Jonathan please stop your hurting me" Jonathan is your boyfriend "shut the fuck up bitch I'm not done" he was slamming you pretty hard in the bed you start crying "OK done" your tears run down your face "STOP CRYING" Jonathan grabs your neck "please stop crying" he then let's go you fall to the ground "I'm going out for a little while babe" he then leaves.

You walk to the lounge room you were healthy but drugs was your problem you had then sence 6 almost 7 months ago you had them back in 2012 to 2013 then you watched a youtuber called SkyDoesMineCraft but 6 almost 7 months ago he quitted that channel so now your back on drugs but he makes music now called NetNoBody I love his songs Broken ring, Diss Track Ed, Bend The Knee, L.A Lights, Maui Moon, Cabin Crazy, L.A lights was my favorite holy shit thats so good! I heard it the first day I can sing it now anyway im in the lounge room and you have a bong you start coughing.

(TIME SKIPPED!)

After a a few hours Jonathan comes home "sup bitch" I nod my head as well saying sup back I was a tomboy so I do love guys stuff "what you watching" he says "SpongBong Hempants" its was a show that came out a few years ago OK maybe about 7 years ago anyway "so what this about" "spongebong on drugs" I giggle a bit.

He gets up the slaps me "are you high again I told you not to have it when I wasn't around!" I grab the lamp that was nexts to me and throws it at him he falls to the floor I'm so glad I have my bags packed I fucking hate Seattle now I grab my bags and ran outside thank god there was a taxi waiting I get  in and head to the airport I been saving these tickets sence I lived in Australia yes I am Aussie I was thinking in my head "L.A here I come!" I couldn't bring any of my drugs when I go to the airport I'm also glae I just got new cloths, shoes and a hair cut like jackaboi and also have brown hair

(Few Hours Later)

I'm finally here in the beautiful city L.A as I was in the cab I was listening to L.A Lights checking out the sights as we drove around.

I finally make it to my hotel/motel I will be staying at I go in I saw a drug dealer outside I go get some drugs.

When I picked them up I liked to call them my mistory bag.

As I go back up stairs and open the door I see Jonathan on the bed "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU HIT ME WITH A LAMP THEN RUN OFF" I run out side jumping of the balcony I land it like I was Catwoman.

Jonathan starts caseing me I was running down the street I was yelling it felt like a ghost town at night.

I get grabbed and Jonathan starts beating the crap out of me I kick him in the balls "you need mega man balls bitch" I start running again I see A group of people they look like they were singing I yell to them they didnt hear me I then did my horror scram that always works they all turned around Jonathan started beating the crap out of me I lost a lot of blood "HEY STOP THAT" I had a blurry vision I couldn't hardly see the group of people started casing Jonathan I was about to black out I fall to the ground the last thing I saw was him.

H20SkyGirl: oh dame him?!?! Who is him if u know well never mind but yeah anyway baiii