Chapter 6 (I want it now!)

You pov:

I been really move this week it was the first week of the first stage I couldn't even sleep at night I would move around to much and plus its been a week since me and adam are dating I borrowing a shit loud of money maybe about 300$ idk.

I walked into the lounge room and looking at movies "THERES TO MANY MOVIESSSS I WANTA WATCH" I yelled adam giggles "I can see its getting a little bit worst for ya" he says as he sits down and cuddles next to me.

I don't know what's with adam today he seems more...  Sexyer he been talking sexy all day and every time he touched me I wanted to moan I can tell this was another part of I want it now.

I kept looking up and down at adam mostly down at his crotch.

He kissed me on the cheek and trued to make me settle down but I couldn't handle it any longer...

WARING SMUT// LEMON!!!!  CALL 911 JK!!!  SKIP TO NEXTS CHAPTER IF YOU LIKE NOW!!!

(Adam is way to fucking sexy wright on comment below if u ever wanted to have sex with adam JK people but tell me if u ever wanted to date him!)

Your pov:

I slowly started to move my hand close to his crotch and started to slowly rub it.

Adam pov:

(y/n) starts putting her hand slowly on my crotch and slowly rubbed it.

I start quietly moaning but I didn't make it loud anoth for her to hear.

Thinking : oh so she want to play I been waiting for this (thinking over)

I pick her up as she screams abut and I carry her to the bed room.

Your pov:

Adam picked me up by surprised I scream a little as I knew were he was taking me...  The bed room.

It wasn't my fault its just  I want it now!

Adam puts me on the bed and starts making out with me while he is on top of me.

He starts putting his hand up my shirt rubbing my boob I moan but then I flipped him over so now I'm on top of him.

Adam's pov:

(y/n) was now on top of me she started going up and down rubbing against me mostly her clit was rubbing against my jeans making my member go hard.

So I start moaning louder.

My hands were all through her hair I can feel her smile as we continued to make out.

Your pov:

Omg he had a boner I knew it was time for us to get crazyer.

So I take off Adams shirt I didn't care about his weight just how fucking sexy he was he then took off my shirt I already ripped my bra off he smirks kinda evilly then he jumps on top of me.

Adam pov:

I was a little bit embarrassed when  (y/n) took off my shirt I was just over weight I been trying to lose a few pounds but (y/n) didn't care she was something special.

Your pov:

I then pushed him off me to be on top of him I ripped down his jeans and then his underwear I seen how big he was I smiled "you like it down there" he said I just roll my eyes and start rubbing it then sucking it he moaned so loud this time it was like when your screaming into a microphone.

I then wipe my lips this time he was on top of me pulling down my pants and underwear.

He then inserts his member into my clit were now fully naked.

He starts slowly going up and down trying to find my good spot inside of me.

It kinda felt like we were drunk with out drinking if that makes sense "oh OH ADAM YOU FOUND IT" I say and cry a little he then goes faster and faster it was like the flash speed...  Ok maybe not that fast but it was pretty fast.

I moaned so loud so did adam that we could make a earthquake happen lol "UH UH  (Y/N) IM CUMMING IM SO FUCKING  CUMMING" he yells "DONT WORRY ADAM IM ALREADY CUMMING" we now were done and dusted.

I felt the wetness inside of me I was so ready for round to I think to myself.

Adam pov:

"That- that was fucking amazing" I Say "to amazing" she says I then giggle "I'm ready for round to but I'm to tired now" she says "me to I was thinking the same thing" I say as she still on top of me then she rolls off me.

I then shut my eye to fall asleep.

H20SkyGirl: ayeee guys did u injoy this chapter *wink wink nudge nudge* ha lol XD hope u really injoy this chapter original this chapter wasn't going to be smut but I was like who cares and plus I wanted to keep doing both povs in this chapter more so you guys know how they both feel ha ha jokeeeesss!  Injoy ur days guys!!