Chapter 4 (birthday)

Adams POV:

I wake up with (y/n) still asleep on me but how she was sleeping looked so uncomfortable  I trued to move slowly some how I managed to get out of it and made some breakfast.

It now 9:00am and she finally wakes "good morning sleepy head" she looks at me confused with bed hair "oh this is the time I always wake up at night I'm like an owl" "oh ok well...  I made breakfast but its cold" she walks over and grabs the food "I love scrambled eggs" she then puts it in the microwave.

After 10 seconds she pulls it out and eats it "yummy your a good cook" I blush at her "no one ever said I was a good cook" she smirks "well there jerks" as she crossed her arms "well I will make dinner tonight I will make pasta its going to be twisted" I felt scared of what she was going to make "oh by the way nexts weeks my birthday I'm turning 25 I'm just waiting  from a call from my best friend" I was thinking her birthday!  She as old as me I must give her the best present but what?  "Uh Adam wakey wakey" I get out of my daydream zone "oh sorry as you were saying" she smirks and nodes her head in dispointment "well I was wondering if I could invite my BFF" I was thinking for a moment "uh yeah sure just gotta buy a few things" I get cut off "could you also pay for her flight" I sigh "ok"

Your POV:

I go back up stairs and have some more meth.

It feels grate I was running low on drugs I didn't have any money it kills me to ask sweet Adam but I had to ask him.

I go down stairs he was on the lounge "hey um...  Adam" he looks up at me "can I have some money like 50$ I want to grab a snack or something down the road" I said it so nervous I still never told him my dark dirty secret he smirks and rolls his eyes "here oh and  here have a little few extra bucks can you grab me something" I smile "sure bro" I walk out of the house.

Adams POV:

I feel like she was hiding a secret.

So I go up stairs into her room she was sleeping in I checked her bag "nothing" I checked her draws "nothing" there was only one spot to look it was under the bed I looked and saw a hole rainbows kinda Bong I pull one out "holy shit she blows bongs" I waited till she got home.

H20SkyGirl: hey guys sorry its been a while I been writing a new book h20 delirious x reader go and read now but yeah this was a cliff hanger!  But see u in the nexts chapter buh- bye!