Chapter 14 (hello & goodbye?!)

(Before this chapter begins this will be 2 chapters in one so the first chapter is the goodbye chapter! Well good luck :( )

Adam pov:

What the hell did I just do I run around thinking what should I do while I run around insane.

I heard a phone go off I look around to find it and realized it was (y/n) phone I ansew it "hello?! " I then hear her BFF "adam? Is that you where's (y/n)" I began to cry "I don't know I yelled at her and she left I need to find her fast!" There was a bit of slients "ADAM FIND HER NOW she going to do it again" she whispered at that last part "DO WHAT AGAIN" I yelled "she going to hurt her self" she said "but where do I find her??!" We were thinking for a bit then she started to yell at my ear "AUSTRALIA SHE GOING BACK TO SYDNEY!" she yells "GET THERE RIGHT NOW LEAVE" she yells once again.

I hang up and leave.

I drive to the airport so fast and run to catch a plane.

I kinda felt like I was in mission impossible.

Your pov:

I didn't want to cut.

I didn't want to smile.

I didn't want to think.

I didn't even want to blink.

I just took more drugs while having adam new song Hurricane playing.

I took some drug I mixed most together I always wanted to do an mix.

Before you knew it I swollen it all.

I felt a little fuzzy and my heart racing I fall to the floor and start vomiting but it was more like bubbles?.

Am I having a fit? That was it before I couldn't see.

Adam pov:

Abbey showed me what the address is I ran I didn't stop I just ran I barged down the door I ran up her stairs I knocked down the door and seen her on the fall having a Fit her body was shaking and vomiting at this moment she wouldn't see she would of been passed out I called 911 but then I rememberd "damn Australians" I I ran out knocking on a next door neighbor house and told them to call an ambulance.

I sat nexts to her crying so much like I never did before soon finally the ambulance came.

Your pov:

I saw the golden gates again but then teleported back were the hoodie people were.

"I know I failed" the hoodie people stay slients "well you will now stay here for the rest of you heaven days up here (I can't say life because she already dead xD)

I smiled weekly but I guess it would be cool until Adams up here.

Adam pov:

The doctor came out and sat me down this couldn't be.

"I'm sorry Mr Dahlberg she didn't make it" that was the only words he said before he walked away.

I sat there with my palms in my face crying...

(Many years later)

I was finally dead? I wonder how heaven like?.

The gates opens many children were all playing poor children's they never gotta have a life.

As I walk around I see this girl my skin felt younger when I looked at them they were my 25 year old self.

As I looked back up I see the girl she had a child with her looked about 5 years old then he ran off to play with angle friends.

When I got closer I could see clearly "(y/n)?" She turns around "ADAM!?" She yells I run up to her and kiss her looks like were back together but in heaven "I'm sorry that I said goodbye" she says I smile at her and say nothing I was to happy...

Your pov:

I didn't want to cut.

I didn't want to smile.

I didn't want to think.

I didn't even want to blink.

I just took more drugs while having adam new song Hurricane playing.

I took some drug I mixed most together I always wanted to do an mix.

Before you knew it I swollen it all.

I felt a little fuzzy and my heart racing I fall to the floor and start vomiting but it was more like bubbles?.

Am I having a fit? That was it before I couldn't see.

Adam pov:

I take her to the hospital the doctors took her in I started to feel a little bit light headed then fell asleep on the couch they had.

Your pov

I saw the golden gates again but then teleported back were the hoodie people were.

"I know I failed" the hoodie people stay slients "no you didn't fail you did good" the 4th person says "we will grant you a life back" they said I smiled "thank you" was the last words I said to them.

Until I felt a electric volt go through my body.

Adam pov:

I wake up to 4 people around me "WHO ARE YOU" I yelled "don't be afraid" the 1st man says "we are the rulers of Minecraft" the second man says "what do you want I don't play minecraft any more" I say they all looked at each other "you have a gift we all don't have you have a heart of butter with you" the 3rd man says "I don't" they all node "this is the heart of butter" it was (y/n)? "Bu- but how??" I say they all smiled under there hoods "she watched you for years she knows everything about you she loves you like nobody else would" the 4th woman I'm guessing says.

I look down then look up "she the one who wants you to play again" the 2nd man says then infrount of me is a butter sword "play again" they all say "I smile "be the butter king again" they all said once again then I wake up bye a doctor saying that (y/n) was alive.

I run in she awake "hello" she smiles I then run over and kissed her.

(Few months later)

"Hey guys sky here welcome back to another cops and robbers with my fabulous wifey and she pregnant by 4 months" she smiles at me and we live happy ever after

THE END.

H20SkyGirl: don't worry guys soon another book will come out soon but anyway guys see you later recruits!