Chapter 8 (stage 3 sadness)

Your pov:

Its been 6 days almost a week since I last saw adam I felt depressed and about to cry I stayed at a motel for the few nights.

I packed up my things ready to leave to find adam.

Adam pov:

I was really sad that (y/n) wasn't here to cuddle up nexts to me I call her my teddy bear I felt stressed so I had my once in a while smoke.

I then heard a knock at the door then I opened it.

I felt lips touch mine and then we pulled apart I find (y/n) been crying I hug her tightly as she sobs on me "adam I'm sorry" she says "shh shh its ok I under stand" I trued to calm her down "you are the best boyfriend" she says I felt proud and smiled.

She starts crying again "hey you ok" I say.

Your pov:

Adam asked me if I was ok "yeah I'm fine" as I sob with shake in my voice "tears of happiness" he lifts up my chin and says "don't worry its the last week of this" I smiled and pecked him on the lips.

I trued to hold in my tears but they came out like a waterfall.

Adam wiped my tears away this week I hope nothing happeneds.

Todays Saturday I been crying at many thing I told adam he should go to work today but he told everyone to come here so I wasn't alone he such a sweety I smiled and then I heard him sing his new song I started to cry again to his new song Shine.

Every hour he'll come out and give Me a hug and kiss then go back in.

"Hey (y/n) go to sleep take a nap you look very tiered" I smiled "ok daddy minecraft" (he said that in one of his Instagram videos)  he's face looked like a bit shocked but he smirked "ok my squid queen what ever you call me" I giggled and walked up the stairs he then stopped me "uh later tonight I'll go get some sushi and put on some movies" he said "ok my butter king" he laughs "I thought I was daddy minecraft" he said "your both to me" I said.

I walked up the stairs and shock me booty and gave adam a winky face.

(Btw me and adam are friends and I was texting him one night like at 12am and I sent him a winky face and then he just said winky face if u have Instagram I can prove it if u don't believe me that were bff) (h2oskygirl on  Instagram btw)

Adam just rolled his eyes.

As I went into my room I fangirled when he called me a squid I totally know what he means heheheh.

As I got dressed and tucked in I could hear adam sing his heart out I smiled and drift off to sleep but still with tears.

Adam pov:

As I was singing my heart out I started to realize this song I'm making is about minecraft it makes me sad but at the same time this song reminds me of... (y/n)  I don't know why but I just does "uh hey adam you ok you blacked out for a second" Quinn said "oh yeah sorry I was thinking" he nodes his head.

As I was about to sing my phone rang it said unknown number "sorry guys I gotta take this" I ran out of the room and answered it "hello?" I say "hello adam..."

H20SkyGirl: don't you hate it when There's cliff hangers well your welcome if you think you know who it is wright on comments below I feel sorry for all them people who hates cliff hangers your welcome btw!