Chapter 5 (dark dirty secrets)

Your POV:

I got home seeing adam on the couch holding one of my bongs in this hand "uh adam" I say he turns around and shoots right up "why  do you have this" he says "I drop the bag and start drugs "why do you have a Bong and drugs" he says again I then start crying and drop to the ground he then runs over then picks me up all I could say was "I'm sorry adam".

We sat on the bed in his room as he calm me down I felt a little happier  he was so snuggle he them asked me on more time "why do you have these" I sigh "its a long story" so I start explaining him the whole story.

At the end when I was done he looked at me with complete shocked I can tell he feels like it was his fault "I'm sorry adam I'm so so sorry" he smiles at me and lift my chin up "let me help you (y/n)" he says I smile "but how!??" I say "first give me all your drugs" I ran up to my room and got all the drugs I could find even the ones I got today "I'm sorry adam this is why I wanted to go to the shops" he smiles at me like it was ok I just smiles back.

"Ok so is that all of it" he said I node "I'm pretty sure" I looked a bit scared "hey (y/n) are you ok?" I sigh "yeah but its just it took me a long time to get better there are 3 different stages there's I want it now kinda thing" adam giggled "sad and anger there the all 3" I say "so when does this start" he says "in a weeks time so before it happeneds I'm sorry!" He giggles at me "its fine" I smile "by the way theres something I been meaning to ask you some think" I smile "ask me away" he sighs "will will you be my my GirlFriend" I was over welmed I couldn't say nothing I just node.

He runs up to me and hugs me I felt a little bit weirded out but I kissed him on the cheek and went to bed.

H20SkyGirl: hey guys well I'm now working on this one I just finished the Mark May I x reader if you like to check out that well now working on this but yeah thats all I wanted to day thanks guys see you in nexts update don't forget to subscribe to my channel H20SkyGirl!