Chapter 13 (Wedding Plans)

Your pov:

I got 1000$ and 1000$ of dollars for my make up and dress today I felt....  Normal like I felt like my old self.

I started to watch adam's cops and Robbers episode all over again.

I started to play with my cousin Mitch or of course The Bajancanadian.

Adam pov:

I got my suit and every thing then I realized my credit card wasn't available?.

I called up the bank and they said I only had 300$ in it.

I ran to my letter box and read it I had over 10,000$ in it and now....  Gone I was so pissed off and I knew who it was.

Your pov:

I put on my dress it was like a Disney princess dress I loved it then I heard and shout from adam I was still in my dress he barged in "hey don't u know its bad luck to see the dress before the wedding!" He was angry I could tell "YOU SPENT 7,000$ ON WEDDING STUFF" he yelled at me "well yeah that's kinda the stuff-" I get cut off "NO NO NO YOU SPENT IT ON MORE THINGS" he continues yelling I start to cryed.

"It's just money adam its like not the end of the world" he looks more angry "I DONT CARE YOU UGLY PEACE OF SHIT" I just could not believe what he just said to me.

I slap him across the face with tears streaming down my face "FUCK YOU adam" he looks at me shocked "I miss the old adam the sky adam not who ever peace of shit you are now!" I said trying to sound calm.

I slap him one more time and said "whats a butter slapper" then run out like I was a run away princess I yelled out my other few words but it was off a movie SpaceBalls.

"Princess vestpa rolen (don't know of I spelt that right)  of king (forgot)  HEADING RIGHT PAST THE OULTER HEADING DOWN THE PATH AND OUT THE DOOR" I yelled screw this I'm going back to Sydney Australia.

I go to a hotel for the night and get changed ready for Australia my home a place I should of never left.

Well time to start once again...  Drugs.

H20SkyGirl: so so so close to the ending after this book I'm working on FunHouse Horror H20 Delirious X Reader I have about 3 chapters posted on that u can go check it out now!  Well baiiii guyssss!