Chapter 9 (just go away)

Adam pov:

"Hello adam" I hear a voice I know "who is this?" I say "oh its just your old girlfriend alesa!" She yells at her name "what do you want" I say "I want you" she says "what about- mason" not to stutter "I got a baby sitter for him oh and I'm coming tomorrow" then she hangs up.

"Shit....  Fuck what am I going to do about (y/n)" I started to think "uh why am I so dumb" I then had an idea it might work.

I finished up for the night I quickly went out to buy some sushi for dinner.

I came back to wake up (y/n).

She gets up and yawns "your so cute when you yawn" trying to not feel nervous she then blushes "let's go and watch some movies" she says I node and get up off the bed and carryed her bridal style.

I asked her "what movie we going to watch" she starts giggling "please no frozen" I said "NO never there bringing out frozen 2 nexts year and Toy Story 4 my favorite childhood" I laugh "so what movie are we putting on" she pulls out a movie "SpaceBalls" (watch it its one of my favorite movies better than Star Wars) I smirk at her "its one of my favorite movies!".

Half way in the movie we were both laughing then I started to think again.

When the movie was over I turn to (y/n) and said "tomorrow go spend some lunch with the girls I got some things I need to do anyway" she smiles then kisses me on the cheek then went to bed.

(The Next Morning)

Your POV:

Adam been acting very strange to day but I'm going to hang out with the  girls today im still really sad I hope I hold in my tears today.

Before I walked out Adam grabbed my arm "its going to be OK I love you" I smiled at him "can I have your credit card for some money" his face turned in to a 'really look' I kissed him on the cheek "love u" I say then walked out.

Adam POV:

She walked out I started to freak out having a panic attack I don't know when she is coming back or a Alesa is getting here and I hope never!

(After lunch)

I heard a knock on the door hopeing it was (y/n) or Quinn but no it was alesa.

"Hello Adam" I gulped "alesa go away you cheated on me" she rolls her eyes and trued to look cute "oh can't I just say...  Hello?!" She pushed me up at the wall then kissed me hard then pushed off of me to see " (y/n)?!!"

Your POV:

I didnt really have a good lunch the girls jess, Shelly, gooby made me cry but it wasn't there fault.

I drive all the way home opening the door seeing alesa and Adam kissing " (y/n)?!!" Adam yells "oh Adam is this your friend" alesa said she was about to shake my hand but I punched her and knocked her out.

Adam looked at me in complete shocked like he was about to cry " (y/n)?" He said "ADAM NO FUCK YOU GO TO HER IM OUT" I yelled as I cryed out the door driving all the was to a motel.

Adam POV:

I start to cry alesa wakes up looks so confused then walks out.

I need to find (y/n) and I know where she could be at the  motel where it all stared and now its going to end.

Your POV:

(WARING SUICIDE ATTEMPT)

The first thing I do when I walked in was put music on and it was Adam kinda new song...
The Sad Song.

I put it up really loud not caring about life  anymore I then get the Razer then smile I then cut really deep into my skin really want to scream but my heart didn't let me I fall to the floor dragging my self to the bath tub with blood traling a long smiling it got up the the chores part then I seen a blurry vision I was singing lightly then I saw Adam as I mumbled my last words...  "I don't see the sky no more" then passed out.

Adam POV: (a bit earlyer)

I drive as fast I can to the hotel.

I jumped out of my car don't care if its locked but all I could hear was The Sad Song playing.

I ran in trying to yell out to (y/n).

I break down the door than the bathroom.

As I got in there it was up to the chores part I see (y/n) sitting agesnts the bath tub with blood everywhere I see her stutter words of the song the last words she said was "I don't see the sky no more" than passes out I picked her up like I did them weeks ago them bad memory's all flushed back into me this is all my fault.

I sit at the hospital waiting for the doctor to come out he then walks out.

"I'm sorry she didn't make it" all I could feel was.....

Nothing...

H20SkyGirl: Another Cliff hanger you guys hate me don't you ha lol xD I'm so naughty not it a sexual way!  Lol and yessss finally a long chapter to!!!  But anyway see u in the nexts chapter!!! Baiiii