Chapter 7 (Stage 2 Anger!)

Your pov:

That was amazing what me and adam did but I wouldn't help my self it was the first stage this is the second week of stages the anger.

I try not to do anything that did really help 
i to much and just made myself pissed I trued to listen to music but I couldn't choose I trued to make my self laugh I only hurt myself.

I also trued to stay away from adam but he loves me to much I smile time to time but yeah until wenday.

Adam was wrighting a song and it was annoying  the shit out of me I love his voice but its not my fault.

I get up and walk into the room.

Adam pov:

(y/n) walks in while I sing I smile at her but she looks so pissed off I turn off the music.

"ADAM SHUT THE FUCK UP!" she says I felt shock and so did she.

She starts crying I try pulling her in for a hug "its going to be ok-" I get cut off "NO ADAM...  I got to go" she runs out of the house crying I try to case her but I'm to fat for this shit (sorry adam).

I ran back inside crying were she could be I trued calling her but her phone was block I knew it was the second stage Anger!.

I trued to rest my mind off her so she can relax I wanted to give her a few days of relax I felt so bad but I knew she kept asking me for money to spend I gave it to her but she'll only give me a kiss on the cheek or a thanks I felt like she holding another dark secret I can tell and I will find out.

H20SkyGirl : hey guys sorry this chapter isn't long I really have nothing to wright and I'm soon wrighting a new Skydoesminecraft X Reader!  Its more about adam more than u in the story but yeah...  Anyway love u to my people and injoy ur day!