1

it all started one year ago.

flashback

I woke up to the bright morning sun shining directly in my line of vision, surpassing the thin pink silk curtain blowing in the cool breeze of my window.

I rubbed my eyes as I let out a loud groan. I lazily rolled out of my bed to my feet. I walked over to the bathroom to take a nice warm bath before making way to my closet.

I ruffled through the thick pile of my clothes before grabbing a white tshirt with black denim shorts. I slipped the piece of clothing on my pale body.

I ran down to the kitchen and prepare breakfast for myself. I cooked bacon and pancake. The smell of the bacon made me more awake.

Turning off the stove, I scraped the food onto a plate and placing the plate onto the table.

while I was eating, my phone ringed. I picked up my phone.

"hello? Y/N is speaking."

"can I come over?"

"what? like right now?"

"yeah, now."

"you gotta be kidding me. It's still 8 in the morning, Jungkook."

"I always there when you need me so.."

"okay, okay. you can come."

10 minutes later, the doorbell ringed. I went to the door and opened it. he looked messed up. his eyes was swollen. looks like he has been crying all night. I dragged him to come in.

"what's wrong, Jungkook?" I said, worried.

"I broke up with my gf."

"what? why?"

"she cheated on me." his voice cracked on the word 'cheated'.

"that's it. I'm ready to fite this bitch who dares to make my bestfriend sad. let me call her." I asked him for his phone. this bitch has the nerve to broke my bestfriend heart huh. I see.

"you don't need to. could we just cuddle? I really need it." he smile a little bit but then the smile fade away.

we ended up watching movie while cuddling. yep, we do this everytime one of us is having a hard time. It already became our habit.

I chose the movie since he didn't have the mood to. I was really focused into the movie. I felt a stare from Jungkook but I just shrug it off. maybe he didn't really into the movie and decided to stare somewhere else.

"Y/N" he suddenly spoke.

"hm?" I answered, still focused on the movie.

"can I ask you something?"

"anything."

"since I didn't have any girlfriend, can we step up our friendship?"

"w-what do you mean? like d-dating?" I looked at him, choked by my own saliva. stupid I know.

"no. I mean, like you know, friends with benefit."

"are you crazy? what has gotten into you, Jung-"

He suddenly cut me off by roughly placing his lips on mine. at first I was suprised. then, I came back to the reality. I pushed him away from me.

"i'm sorry. you must need time to think. I will go now. thanks for today." He then got up.

"w-wait." I grabbed his arm, stopping him.

"let's do this. is there any condition?" I said.

"well, that's one." he stopped and looked at me. "let's not develop any feelings towards each other."

"pft you are not even my type, coconut head." I rolled my eyes.

"same goes to you, baby." He smirk at me and left.

'it will be easy right?' I thought to myself.