4

[jungkook pov]

I woken up by the pain in my head, trying to remember how could I ended up sleeping on the couch. My eyes fluttered open and I let out a yawn, stretching my sore muscles. I could feel the dizziness around my head and feels like my head gonna explode anytime soon. I let out a groan and rubbed my eyes, getting up. "Where is Y/N." I said to myself.

I walked to the bathroom and took an aspirin behind the bathroom mirror. I closed the mirror, stepping in front of the mirror and look at all the bruises that were on my neck and chest. what happened last night. I was so drunk that I couldn't remember anything.

suddenly, The memories from last night flood back to my head. shit. I then remembered kissing a woman that is not Y/N. that must be why Y/N leave last night. I took out my phone and there was a message from Y/N.

Y/N 💗 : "I came back home last night and safely arrived. you don't have to worry."

I decided to go over to her house. I took my car key and ran towards my car. The engine roared to life when the key twisted in the ignition. after a few minutes, I arrived at Y/N's house and rang the doorbell, patiently waiting.

[your pov]

As I laid on my bed staring at the ceiling I heard the doorbell rang. I didn't want to get out from my bed because I was honestly really tired and yesterday was just not a good day.

I got up and started walking to the door. I didn't even bother to look at the window to check who it was and I just went ahead opened it.

there he was, standing in front of my door. he is the last person I would want to see.

"I'm sorry." He hugged me as soon as he saw me opened the door.

"sorry for what?" I said in a flat voice.

"for last night. I know you have seen it and I'm really sorry." he said, still hugging me.

"you don't need to be sorry. we are just friends, right? what will it affect on me?" I pushed him away and faked a smile.

[jungkook pov]

she pushed away from my embrace. this is the first time she did this. usually she would hug me back.

I was shocked beyond belief at what I saw as she pushed me. Her face was pale and strained. Dark circles beneath her eyes showed she had obviously been ill. I placed my right hand on top of her forehead to check her temperature. she pushed my hand away gently and shook her head. I noticed her body felt so warm.

[your pov]

I suddenly felt dizzy and my head was spinning. I reached my head, it's aching so bad.

"are you okay? we should go to the hospital." he said, worried.

"n-no, i'm alright. y-you can just go home. didn't I text you not to worry about me?" I let go of my hand from my head and faked a smile once again.

my vision started to get blurry. all I could see was a black spots. I blinked my eyes a few times before I fell unconscious.

friends with benefits ; jjkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें