6

it has been one week since I lost contact with Jungkook. Everyday he would call or text me but I didn't pick up nor reply his message. He also would come to my house but I didn't open. for some reason, I just had to.

I decided to invite Taehyung over since he is my other bestfriend. He is just like my brother. I literally told him everything. He even knew my whole friends with benefit things with Jungkook and he didn't judge me. He would always come when I needed a friend. I'm always thankful to have a friend like him.

I grabbed my phone and dialed his number, waiting patiently until he answered. It rung for about 20 seconds before he answered.

"what's up my lil sister?" He answered with high pitched voice making me pull away from my phone. I chuckled at his reaction.

"hey Tae. could you come to my house?"

"ahoy captain! I will be there in 10 minutes. See you my not so little sister." he is so weird but I love him so much.

*10 minutes later*

DING DONG

I heard my doorbell rang. I jumped from my bed and hurriedly running downstairs. I walked towards the door and opened it. the door flew open and I greeted Taehyung who was in front of me with a huge smile.

"Taetae~" I immediately hugged him and he hugged me back.

"did you miss me so much? long time no see huh." He chuckled and patted my head.

"come in!" I opened the door wider and pulling him inside. He walked in and went to the couch. I closed the door and followed him to the couch.

"anything new, sis?" He asked.

"Taehyung." I managed to say his name before I broke down. I sobbed. I felt hurt and Jungkook was the reason. Taehyung comforted me and he hugged me tight. I felt relieved. Finally, someone is here for me.

"It's okay. I'm here. What's wrong?" he said then he faced me. I am still crying but he wiped my tears every time it falls down my cheek. He smiled at me. Why is it that Jungkook still has this much effect on me?

"I decided to stop the friends with benefits thing with him." I sobbed.

We sat down at the couch and I told him literally everything. Starting from the night when I found Jungkook kissing a woman until how I ended this friends with benefits thing. He didn't interrupt me whilst I was telling him my story. He was just listening. When I finished, he just stared me. I think he's trying to absorb every little detail of what I had told him. Finally, he spoke.

"Your life is fucked up." He said.

"Thanks for clearing that up." I said with sarcasm.

"I'm serious tho. You're still in love with him even after you saw him kissing a random woman. Why can't you just find someone instead? That can make you feel much better than this. You don't deserve to be treated like this. You deserve better, Y/N." He was right but I can't. My brain always told me to stop and leave him but my heart said the other way around. I started crying again.

"Hey, stop crying. how about you go with me to my friend party tonight? I will introduce you to someone. I can guarantee you that he is a nice guy."

"you know I hate party. There is so much drunk hormonal teenager in a party." I frowned.

"you really need to stop mopping around. you need to get over him. please go with me~" He pleaded with his puppy eyes that I could never resist.

"okay, okay. but promise me that you will never leave me alone there." I emphasized the word 'leave'.

"promise!" He cheered as he began to jump up and down on my couch.

"be ready at 6. I will pick you up. bye bye lil sis~" He patted my head and left.