11

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I don't think we can be friends anymore." I felt my heart cracked as soon as the words left his mouth. I almost winced with how intense the pain in my chest was as a tear slipped my eyes. The tears on my face didn't stop flowing. My eyes closed as tear after tear slipped down.

Suddenly I felt warm hands cupped my cheeks and soft lips crashing into mine gently. My eyes widened, out of shock. He kissed me gently, his hand coming up to caress my cheek. I didn't hesitate to return the kiss since I've been waiting for this to happen. This is wrong but why does it feel so right? I missed the way he placed his soft lips on mine.

He then pulled away slowly until our gazes were locked. It was short, but sweet.

"we shouldn't be doing this." I whispered, gaze falling to the floor.

"Y/N." He called my name and he gently pulled my chin so that my face was towards him. I tried not to make eye contact. He then cupped my face.

"I don't want to be friends with you anymore, Y/N." He looked at me deep in the eyes. There was a brief silence between us. I let his words sink in and my heart started to feel like it had been crushed into dust. I was trembling now. My mouth broke out sobs.

"I want us to be more than friends but not the friends with benefits thing. When I met you, I would've never thought it'd end up like this, but as our friendship grew, I realized how much you meant to me. You haven't talk to me in one week and it drove me crazy. I didn't know why, you were not the first girl who just decided not to talk to me from all of a sudden. But it hurt me so bad.  At first I didn't want to admit it. But now I know for sure that the feelings I have for you are more than just feelings of you being my best friend. I want to protect you and I want to make you happy." He confessed, letting the words out sincerely.

You stood there shocked and with tears in your eyes. He whipped your tears away and begin to lean in and so do you. You felt fireworks went everywhere and butterflies erupt in your stomach as your lips touched.

"I love you, Y/N." Jungkook said against my lips.

"But what about the rule?" I whispered.

"Fuck the rule." He said and without warning pushed his lips against mine. I was so shocked but then just let his kiss melt me. He then put his hands on my hips.

"Jump." Jungkook commanded while not breaking the kiss. He held onto my legs in his hands as I obeyed him and easily jumped onto him and wrapped my legs around his waist.

🔞

He carried me to his bed laying me down softly being careful enough to not break the kiss. He started kissing down my neck until he hit my collar bone and then connecting my lips back to his. He lifted my shirt off. I brushed my fingers around his body, tugging at his shirt. Jungkook got the clues and took off his shirt and looked at me. I smiled and touched his abs, it was so attractive.

He then unhooked my bra and slid it off and threw it somewhere in the room. He looked at my breasts for a while and then started kissing and fondling them. he took my left nipple in his mouth and massaged my right breast. I moaned at the amazing feeling. A feeling of pleasure made me arch my back. I just let my head on the back in the pillow closing my eyes feeling some pit in my stomach.

Jungkook continued to suck on my breasts. He moved his right hand down towards my pants. He unzipped my pants and undid the button. He moved back to my neck and continued to pull my pants down. I grinded my hips against his. He let out a moan and I felt him harden against my leg. He got my pants down and tossed them aside. He played with the top of my underwear, begin to pull my underwear down my legs and threw it. He quickly unbuttoned his jeans and began to pull his boxers down. He groaned outwardly and slowly pushing himself out of his tight jeans. He returned to my body, climbing on top of me once more.

His hands come to my legs, pulling them up to his sides as he positions his cock at my womanhood. I started to kiss his neck, leaving love marks. He moaned and put his member gently inside of me.

"Oh god!" I screamed out in pleasure. I arched my back into him while gripping the bed sheet tightly.

He started thrusting into me, deeper and deeper, making me moan his name. I could feel myself about to explode and my walls tightened around him.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum!" I moaned.

"Cum for me, baby." He groaned as he feels his end coming closer. He thrust harder and deeper than ever, the sound of skin hitting skin was sinfully echoing off the walls.

"jungkook!" I screamed his name as I exploded, and he growled my name as he also came.

~~~

We both came at the same time and then collapsed on the bed. I breathed hard, catching my breath. I turned on my side to look at him and he was gazing at me. He pulled me closer to him, my head against his chest. I could hear his heartbeat, beating fast. I hugged him, then he kissed my forehead.

"I love you, Y/F/N." he whispered.

"I love you too, Jeon Jungkook."