9

Taehyung walked trough the crowds with you in his arm, still sleeping. on the other place, Jungkook noticed them and started to walk in their direction. Taehyung finally realized and he walked faster than before, trying to avoid Jungkook. But Jungkook was faster. Jungkook tapped Taehyung's shoulder, making him turned around.

"Hyung. what's wrong with Y/N?" Jungkook asked.

"She is drunk and I will take her home. see you later?" He said unsure of himself. Taehyung was suddenly pale as thin layer of sweat came down upon his forehead and he was visibly shaking. He tried to escape but failed. nevermind then.

"wait, hyung. Let me take her home." Jungkook stopped the poor boy, who was on the verge of crying once again.

"let's negotiate then." Jungkook spoke, wiggling his eyebrow.

"If you let me bring Y/N home.."

"what will you do for me?" Taehyung eyes brighten up.

"I will give you a new game consoles." Jungkook continued his sentences with a smirk.

"Here. Take care of her." Taehyung immediately hand you over to Jungkook. Jungkook smiled in victory.

He picked you up bridal style and carried you out to his car. He sat you down gently in the passenger's seat, putting the seat belt. He walked to his side and got in. You woke up when he closed the car door.

"huh where am I?" you rubbed and squinted your eyes.

"why am I with yoouu?" you poked Jungkook's cheek.

"I wanna be with Taeeehyuung. Namjoon said Taehyung will take me home." you pouted.

"let me out." You tried to escape but you couldn't even take off the seat belt. That's how drunk you are. You knock on the window over and over. "can somebody help me?"

"I don't know you will be this annoying when you are drunk." He chuckled while looking at the empty road.

"I'm not drunk. I'm perfectly *hiccup* fine." You were still struggling to unbuckle the seat belt. "pft I gave up."

"goodnight." You slept as soon as you talk. Jungkook took a glance of you and chuckled.

Not long after, Jungkook made it to his house. He entered the garage, parked the car, and shut the garage. He picked you up once again, carrying you inside. He lifted you up bridal style and carried you all the way upstairs to his bedroom. He walked you to his bed and sat you down on it. He took off your shoes and layed them by his bed. He went over to his drawers and pulled out his white t-shirt. Standing you up, he quickly helped you change while you were asleep.

"alright. good night, baby." he layed you down on the bed and he pulled the blanket up.