8

"Namjoon this is Y/N, Y/N this is Namjoon."

"hey Y/N nice to meet you." Namjoon offered a handshake but my dumbass self gave him a bow instead. "oh hey. nice to meet you too." I smiled and he smiled back awkwardly.

"ok I will leave you two alone then. have a great time!" Taehyung waved and left us alone.

promise won't leave me alone my ass, Kim Taehyung.

"so, how did you meet Taehyung?" I broke the silence.

"oh we work at the same place. Taehyung is so easy to get along. He has so many friends and he was lucky enough to get you as a friend." He flashed his cute yet sexy dimple smile.

'shit could you pls stop smiling like that.' I thought to myself. My cheeks flushed as red as tomato.

"why did your face go red all of the sudden? are you sick?" Namjoon panicked and cupped my face.

"n-no I'm okay. can you please bring me water?" I hid my face by looking down.

"o-okay. I will be right back." He ran as fast as possible.

"aish what happened to you Y/N?" I said to myself as I fanned myself and took a deep breath.

after about a good 15 minutes, Namjoon came back with our drink and he handed me my water.

"I thought you will never come back." I chuckled.

"ah I'm so sorry. I got lost in this huge house." He rubbed the back of his neck shyly.

"I'm just kidding. Thank you tho." I laughed as I took the red plastic cup from and sipped the drink.

As I took another sip and swallowed it, my throat felt like burning. The burning taste ran down my throat as I swallowed. The cup fell from my hand and the remaining of it splashed on the floor.

"are you okay?" Namjoon asked.

"I just feel a little bit dizzy." I suddenly felt dizzy and tired, I could barely keep my eyes open. Not to mention the room is spinning. I shook my head quickly to get rid of the dizziness.

[third person pov]

"wow Namjoon your dimple is soooo deep. I wanna swim in it even tho I don't know how to swim." you poked Namjoon's dimple and giggled. You were drunk.

"oh my god I think I got you the wrong cup. shit what should I do now? Y-Y/N you wait here okay? I will search Taehyung to take you home." Namjoon ran and wandered through the crowds, searching for Taehyung. He finally spotted Taehyung dancing on the dance floor, enjoying himself while on the other place, you were sleeping on the swing. "I'm gonna sleep here then. good night world." You laid yourself on the swing.

"Taehyung!" Namjoon screamed as loud as possible, running pass everybody towards Taehyung. "Hey T-Taehyung!" Namjoon heavily breathed out whilst trying to shout. Taehyung turned around. Quickly, Namjoon got to his side before trying to get his breath back.

"what's wrong, hyung? where is Y/N?" Taehyung asked Namjoon.

"T-that's the problem. Y-Y/N is drunk. I asked her to wait on the backyard." Namjoon was breathing so hard from all the running he did. without sparing any second, Taehyung ran to the backyard while Namjoon lost his ability to run again so he just followed him by walking.

"how could this happen?" Taehyung asked Namjoon.

"I took the wrong cup and gave her alcohol instead. it was my fault. I'm sorry." Namjoon looked at you with sad face. He felt so bad for making you drunk.

clumsy Namjoon.

"ah I see. It's okay, hyung. I will take her home. Thank you for accompanying her." Taehyung flashed a boxy smile to his bigger brother before lifting you up bridal style.