12

The next morning, I felt Jungkook's warm hands wrapped around me. I fluttered my eyes open and smiled, noticing his cologne was still there. i turned to my right side and saw jungkook grinning.

"Good morning, baby." his morning voice sent shivers down my spine.

"Good morning." I looked over at him as he leaned down and kissed me.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Amazing. Thanks for being so gentle last night." I chuckled.

"I love you." he pulled me closer and kissed my forehead.

"I love you." my nose.

"I love you." and down to my lips.

"I love you too, Jungkook." I giggled as he kissed me.

he then lifted my chin up and we both stared into each other eyes. his eyes were as gorgeous as he is. I felt at ease whenever I would look at those brown orbs staring deeply at me. I found myself getting lost again and again in his eyes before his words made my heart beats like crazy.

"be mine, Y/N." He spoke up.

"wait, what?" my eyes suddenly went wide as my brain trying to process his word. did he just asked me to be his?

"you heard me. be mine, Y/N. be my girlfriend." He stared deeply into my eyes and gave me the sweetest smile that melted me.

I overjoyed and had a big smile on my face. I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back.

"so, I take that as a yes." He then kissed the top of my head.