Perfect (Banglo)

"Why are you here at this time?" He opened the shabby apartment door wide enough for the younger to step inside.

"It's dangerous round here at night, you shouldn't have come here by yourself. You could ha-"

"Hyung, I'm fine! Nothing happened. See." Interupted Junhong, slipping off his thin jacket and dumping it on the floor by the door.

They both made their way from the hallway into the messy living area, which consisted of a small kitchen joint to an almost as small living space, and then a hallway leading to the one bedroom of the apartment.

The apartment had never been in the best condition, but with the limited money Yongguk had, it was the best he could afford. Not that he minded, it was still better than living on the streets as far as he was concerned. Junhong didn't mind either, as long as he was with his boyfriend, and they were both out of danger there, he was okay with it. Despite it not being in the best part of the neighbourhood.

"What happened this time? It's late and dark, it's dangerous out there after dark y'know." Yongguk asked Junhong once they were both seated on the small, beaten up leather sofa, cuddled up.

"I fought with my parents again. The third time this week." He mumbled.

This happened so often that he practically lived with Yongguk, not that either of them actually minded. Junhong always argued with his parents, it wasn't his fault, his parents just managed to find faults in everything he did and scolded him for it. Junhong's parents wanted their children to be practically perfect, perfect grades, perfect attitudes, perfect everything. And Junhong hated it.

He didn't want to do all of that, unlike his brother, who went along with all of it. He wanted to be different, to stand out. He didn't like being perfect or the same as other people, he liked expressing himself. And that was where the problem was.

"I got a C- in my Physics test and they got pissed over it. I don't understand......" He explained.

"Neither do I. But one bad mark doesn't mean your gonna get that all the time. Even if they don't think your perfect, I do."

"But this has been the fourth mark that has been under an A in 2 months. They said last time that if it happened again, they would stop me from seeing you altogether. They already don't like me seeing you." Junhong looked up at his boyfriend from where he was resting his head on his shoulder.

"Well I am a bad influence!" Yongguk joked, "But why come here if they don't want you to see me anymore?" He asked even though he pretty much already knew the answer.

"Shut up!" He lightly slapped his shoulder, "It's because I didn't want to be in the same house as those assholes, and I don't care what they want me to do, I won't listen." He replied.

To this, Yongguk just chuckled.

"What?" Junhong whined.

"Nothing!"

"Why were you laughing at me?!" He asked again.

"You just sounded so childish, it was funny hearing you swear when you sounded like that. That's all!" Yongguk said, smiling at how cute his boyfriend was.

Junhong pouted and turned away so he was facing away from him with his arms crossed. He basically looked like a sulking 5 year old.

"Babe......" Junhong felt arms wrap around his waist, "I was joking. Please turn around."

"Or what?" Yongguk could hear the playfulness in his voice now.

"Or I'll have to tickle you!" Junhong shrieked when his side's were attacked by Yongguk.

After having a tickle fight, which ended up with Yongguk on top of Junhong, they finally both called a truce and stopped tickling each other.

Yongguk leaned down slowly and whispered, "You look beautiful today, by the way," before pressing his lips against the youngers.

The kiss was slow and passionate, and filled with love, which they both found hard to express, it was just there, a mutual connection between them.

The kiss continued, but never went any further than what, with both of them ending up cuddling once again, squished together on the cramped sofa.

"I love you." Said Yongguk, surprising the younger with the sudden words but nontheless he replied.

"I love you too." He said, smiling at his lover who smiled back and pecked his lips again.

Neither of them cared about not being allowed to be together, they were just happy to have each other. The only person who understood the other and vice versa.