Whipped (Jaesung)

(AN: AJ is 11 btw and yes he is actually Sammy's brother. And when I say Jae I mean Jaehyeong)

"Is Jae hyung coming today?" AJ asked his older brother.

"I'm starting to think you like him more than me."

"No! Well..."

"Hey! I'm your brother!" Sammy grabbed his little brother, jokingly attacking him lightly.

"Ahhh! S-stop, please!" The smaller shouted, trying to get away from the 'attack'.

"Never!" He continued to tickle AJ until the doorbell rang.

Both brothers stopped shouting and looked towards the door.

"Does that answer your question?" Sammy looked at the younger boy who was struggling to get out of his grip to answer the door.

After succeeding, he ran to the door, opening it and flinging himself at Jaehyeong, who only just managed to catch him.

"I only saw you a few days ago!"

"But I missed you. Sammy hyung isn't as fun as you!" He said, the second part more quiet, but he was still heard.

"Hey!"

Jaehyeong looked at Sammy, who as stood in the doorway leaning against the doorframe, in his opinion looking very good in one of his hoodies. The black skinny jeans hugged his legs and he just looked gorgeous, like always. He could stare at him all day and not get bored, he just loved everything about him. You could say he was whipped.

"Stop staring!" Sammy exclaimed as he covered his face with his sweater paw-covered hands.

"But you're beautiful, how can I not?" Jaehyeong said as he stepped towards his boyfriend, AJ running inside to go do something apparently.

"No~ I'm not." The smaller replied, burying his face in the tallers neck, while the latters arms were around him waist.

"You are~" He kissed Sammy's hair before pulling away and dragging him inside, muttering something about it being too cold.

They settled on the sofa together, Sammy practically sat on top of Jae, watching AJ play with his Lego on the floor. He was a very smart kid, but he did act a little childish at times, but that made him even more endearing to people, especially the couple. It was suspected that he acted like this because he used it as a coping mechanism for his parents not being there most of the time. He had become accustomed to having his brother and Jae look after him, and enjoyed it a lot too.

"He wanted to ask you about his homework sometime. He got a bit stuck and I don't understand it." He looked up at Jae.

"You don't have to."

"No! I don't mind, honestly. I like helping him." Was the reply he received.

~~~~

Sammy watched as his boyfriend sat at the table with his brother helping him with his homework. It was an adorable sight, well to him anyway. Jae always tried his best to help him with AJ when he could, seeing as they were both students and had to look after themselves and him too.

But they managed alright.

"It that right?"

"Uhh... Yep, well done!"

"Yay! Sammy hyung I finished my homework!" AJ exclaimed, looking at his brother with a big smile.

"Well done! You can go play now." He said as AJ was already running back towards the Lego.

"You look tired." He looked over to Jae, who was holding his arms out, inviting him for a cuddle, and how could he turn that down? He sat on the tallers lap, arms instantly wrappng around his waist.

"Mm. I stayed up to finish an assignment last night." The words muffled by the younger's hoodie.

"You need to sleep. I can watch him if you want?" Jae offered.

"It's okay. I'll just stay here." He curled up on the tallers lap and refused to move for the rest of the evening. And he did end up falling asleep after all.

But he dreamt of what it would be like if him and Jae had their own kids, how nice it would be.

*I'm just going to leave this here...*