Snow (Changlix)

(AN: Felix is a cat hybrid.)

Felix, having lived in Australia for most of his life up until a year ago, had never had the delight of experiencing snow. Every winter he had hoped and prayed that it snowed, but alas the white flakes failed to fall every year. Until this one.

The past few days had been cold, even with him being adjusted to the Korean weather, it was cold. Everyone had said so, and there had even been rumours going round that it would snow, which excited Felix to the point where Changbin had to actually pin him down to get him to go to sleep. And of course he was going to if he was in Changbin's arms.

But the cold weather had taken its toll on the hybrid, and he had been feeling pretty under the weather lately, and Changbin was a little worried. He hadn't even had to tell him off once in the last few days for running around or getting too excited. And he didn't know what would make him feel better, the medicine seemed to work but it was slow, and he wanted his Felix back.

They had gone to bed early last night after Felix complained that he was tired and wanted cuddles. It was already dark and neither of them had remembered to close the curtains, which meant the bright winter sunlight shone through the window onto the couple with such strength that it woke Changbin up.

He looked around the room grogily, not fully registering what was going on for a few seconds. A smile crept onto his face when he looked out the window beyond the sunlight, but was soon broken out of the trance-like state he had fallen into when he felt Felix begin to stir in his arms. He began stroking his hair, making the hybrid emit soft purrs of satisfaction, before he scared himself fully awake with a sneeze. And Changbin thought he might actually combust from how cute his boyfriend was.

He looked down at him, scratching behind his ears.

"How are you feeling baby?"

"Mhm, better." He replied, rubbing his eyes with his hands clenched into fists.

"Good."

"Why is it so bright?" Felix whined, burting his head further into Chabngbin's chest.

"You're going to have to work that out for yourself Lix." He said, causing another whine to be emitted.

Felix raised his head to look at the window, where the source of light was coming from. His eyes lit up instantly, and he sprang out of the bed so fast Changbin was sure he was going to run straight into the window, but of course he didn't, being half cat.

His palms were pressed up against the window as he stared out of it, a huge smile plastered on his face, his tail swaying happily.

"Woah! It's so pretty!" He practically shouted.

"Not as pretty as you." Changbin whispered in his ear as he walked up behind him, wrapping his arms around his waist.

Felix just turned around and once again buried his head, this time into the crook of Changbin's neck.

"Can we go out in it?" He mumbled, looking up at him.

"Of course! Just get dressed and put some warms things on first."

"Yay!" He squirmed out of his grip and ran to his closet of clothes and pulled out the first thing he could, which happened to be jeans and one of Changbin's hoodies, that was way too big for him.

He threw them on over his sleepwear and turned to he boyfriend, who was still stood in the same spot looking at him.

"Stop staring and hurry up! I want to go!" Felix shouted, bouncing up and down on the spot and flapping the sleeves of his hoodie around.

"Okay! Okay! I'm hurrying!" He pulled on some random jeans and a hoodie and joined his boyfriend in running through the apartment to find their shoes and coats.

~~~~

As soon as they stepped foot out of the apartment, Felix began running to the park down the road, where he could play in the snow.

"Baby, wait up. Your going to slip if you run!"

Eventually they made it to the park, after Felix slipped over on some ice, and he began playing around again. He made snow angels, tried to eat the snow, which he decided wasnt a good idea after the third try, and even tried to throw snow balls at Changbin, which weren't appreciated very much.

He acted like a little kid, and to be quite honest, Changbin wouldn't have him any other way.