Mafia boy (JeongChan)

(AN: Everyone is taller than Jeongin in this. And Felix and Jisung are twins.)

Jeongin grew up in the Mafia, with his father being the leader of one of the biggest in Korea. So it was safe to say he knew a thing or two about how things worked. The daily runnings, the people, the 'equipment' and so on, he was used to it all, even the horrendous injuries sported by various members there.

Everyone said he looked innocent and shy, but he had a sharp tongue and was quick to have his input, getting his way most of the time. People feared him for what he could do with one word to his father about them, they were all kind towards him from that one day. People didn't talk about that day. They were scared to.

He was also very smart, by the age of 11 he had the knowledge of a 16 year old, despite him being home schooled for his whole life. He had created his own library in one of the disused rooms, packed full of books he had either read or wanted to read, which was weird for a mafia boy.

But his safe haven was shattered just after his 17th birthday, all because his father fucked up really badly with a deal. It resulted in their 'top secret' base being stormed by the only mafia group stronger than them, the group his father fucked around with.

The leader was only young, but had already established his place in the heirachy of the mafias in Korea, as well as becoming notorious for various things, such as his skill in combat and so on. But nobody had ever seen his face, hell nobody had even seen any of that groups faces, they all wore masks, covering the majority of their faces. The only weird thing was that he had pink hair, very unusual for anyone, let alone a mafia boss. But no one was going to mess with him, no matter what his hair colour was.

Jeongin knew how to use a gun, and how to fight, but he was 16, and when he was faced with 3 men all much bigger than him he wasnt going to fight. Well not that much anyway. He still ended up with a busted lip and a bruised cheekbone. But he put up a slight fight, meaning two of the guys had black eyes and the third had a bloody nose. It was safe to say they didn't like him that much after that. He was dragged out of his room, and the building, to a van, where his hands were tied and he was blindfolded. A situation he'd rather not be in at this particular point in time.

The journey felt like forever and a day, but in reality it took 20 minutes, but being blindfolded threw off many senses. And sent his brain into overdrive.

He was soon dragged back out of the van and into another building, from what it felt like, because it was much warmer than the crisp winter air outside. But still cold enough for him to appreciate his large hoodie.

What felt like two of the people took him into a room where they sat in down on a chair and took the blindfold off, much to Jeongin's relief. As usual, the two were wearing masks, but if they were known to him, he would be able to tell who they were just based on their distinct eyes. One had a beauty mark under one, and the other had larger, almost softer-looking eyes.

They left him alone in the room, which was dimly lit and had off-white walls, and only the single chair he was sat on in it. There were no windows, only a door, which had a glass panel on in, with bars across it, presumably to stop it from being broken. Jeongin figured he was going to be in here for a while. But what he didn't understand was, what did they want with him? He hadn't done anything that had even mildly provoked anyone recently.

The ropes around his wrists were beginning to rub, and he didn't feel like sitting in there with bleeding wrists, so he quickly managed to untie them and release himself from them. He let the rope drop to the floor, and rubbed his sore wrists.