first

Eunkwon's pov
"eomma i'll see you in the shop!" i said as i left the house with my shoes on already. i heard my mom shout something but i didn't manage to here her since i was already out of the house.

i walked to the shop which said 'Perfect 10'. that's right , me and my mom owned a cafe together.

well , you guys must be wondering where is my dad right? all i can say is , i don't have one. my dad passed away in a car accident and i still can't move on from it.

anyways , back to reality. i opened the door to the cafe and on all the lights. i went to the kitchen and checked if all the machines were working before walking to the door to turn the sign to 'open'

our shop was actually doing really well. there are regular customers everyday and so far no complaints from anyone about anything but the lack of seats.

we only have two people who work for us. a waiter and a waitress. both of them are my friends.

Yoo Seonho and Kim Chungha.

both are really hard working workers. they're like my siblings. because i don't have any in real life.

it was around 7am in the morning and i heard the bell at the door ring , signalling someone has entered the cafe.

"welcome." i looked up and saw Chungha coming in. "hey Eunkwon!" "oh hey Chungha!" "you welcome me in here huh?"

i laughed at Chungha's joke. "i thought a customer entered the cafe. didn't know it was you instead."

Chungha nodded making an 'O' shape with her mouth. she put on her apron around her waist and started standing at the counter waiting for customers with me.

soon , Seonho arrived and also got ready to serve customers as well. i looked at the time and realised that my mom should have came to the cafe half and hour ago.

i fished out my phone and dialled my mom.

"yeoboseyo eomma? where are you?" "hello? who is this?" i pulled my phone away from my ear looking at the name of the person i was calling.

it is eomma..

but why do i hear a male's voice?

———————————————————————

A/N : please don't be silent readers :< comment and vote pleasee!! i really love seeing comments in my books!