fifth

Eunkwon's pov
sitting at on the swing slightly swinging myself a little while thinking whatever has just passed made things better for me.

just when i was about to leave , someone held my shoulder down. i turned my head and saw Seonho behind me.

"S-Seonho-ah.." "sshh. let me give you a push eh?" Seonho made me sit back down and started pushing me making me swing higher than before.

after a few minutes of silent swinging , Seonho helped me slow down the swing and i got off of it. "let's go have supper? i'm hungry." Seonho said pouting and i nodded

when we reached a small mini van which sells different types of food , i sat at a table and Seonho went to order food.

after ordering food , he sat at the same table with me and waited. "gwanchana?" he asked and i looked up. "oh? oh , uh nae. nan gwanchana."

"ani. you're lying. you're not okay. and i can tell." Seonho said and i sighed. "geurae. your right. i'm not okay. will that do?" i stood up walking away.

Seonho grabbed my wrist to stop me. "stay. don't go. have supper with me at least. i ordered alot." i felt tears falling down my cheeks.

"Eunkwon-ah.." Seonho pulled me into his embrace and i cried into his chest. i was half upset. and half guilty. for shouting at my mother. afterall , she loved the king.

Seonho's pov
i could see Eunkwon's tears from the side and i quickly pulled her in. i wanted her to let it all out. i know it's difficult for her since i went through the same thing before.

just that her situation involves the royal family.

i hugged her tightly wanting her to know that i'm here for her. she started crying her heart out. soon , she stopped and said , "gomawo Seonho ya.."

"your welcome. let's eat and save the negative things for later , okay?" i smiled and she nodded. when we reached our table , it was filled with food.

me knowing Eunkwon for quite some time already , knows that when she's upset , she will have a monster appetite. that's why i ordered alot. including my huge appetite.

we sat down at the table and we both started gobbling up the food

we sat down at the table and we both started gobbling up the food. after awhile , the food that were on the table have disappeared into our bellies.

"ahh..so full..but happy." Eunkwon said smiling. i smiled back before standing up walking to the van to pay for the meal.

i was making the payment and suddenly , someone said "gomawo Seonho-ah. jjinja gomawo." Eunkwon said to me and i smiled at her. "no problem."

"ey , aren't you two the most sweetest couple? i saw the both of you hugging each other before eating. and now she is thanking you. you should be happy that you're blessed to have such a beautiful and thankful girlfriend. and you should be happy you're bless with a handsome and caring boyfriend."

the aunty said to both me and Eunkwon. "aunty , i'm not his-" "thank you aunty." i cut off Eunkwon's words and smiled at the aunty before pulling Eunkwon with me.

"ahh , what's wrong with you? why didn't you tell the aunty the truth?" Eunkwon said when we stopped infront of a convenience store. "so that we can save the explanation." i simply said.

———————————————————————