twenty-first

Nayoung's pov
"it's nothing to be surprised about Nayoung." my dad said. "appa , are you that eager to marry all your daughters away?"

"Nayoung , that's not it.." my dad said placing his hand on my shoulders. "it's just , i just want to get you and your sister's future to be settled first."

"isn't that a little too early? we're both in our early 20s." "Nayoung , it's already set. you will definitely go to the kingdom tomorrow morning. no excuses."

my dad left the room after he said that. "ah appa!" i said running after him.

Eunkwon's pov
me and Jihoon were sitting in the living room watching tv. suddenly , Minhyun came to us and said , "Jihoon , they are coming." i looked at Jihoon and his face changed from the lovely cute boy look to a serious look.

"Eunkwon , we have not much time. let's go." Jihoon grabbed my hand and pulled me along as we left the house through the back door with Minhyun following behind.

"Jihoon , where are we going? and what's going on?" i asked and Jihoon replied "my father is coming. and i have no idea where to run but at least avoid them for the moment."

we were running until i let go of Jihoon's hand. "aish , i can't do this. i'm not fit enough for this. it's a marathon for me." i said and Jihoon ran back to me.

"get on my back. i'll piggyback you." "yah , stop it. i'd rather run then let you carry me." i said hitting him playfully.

"Jihoon!" me , Jihoon and Minhyun turned behind to see that the king was on a horse with his soldiers coming towards us.

"let's go!" Jihoon said holding my hand running deeper into the forest. Minhyun followed behind us.

suddenly , we saw a wild boar right infront of us. the three of us stopped our running and froze.

Minhyun immediately came infront of the both of us. "back off slowly." he said and the both of us did. Jihoon's hand was around my waist and i was grabbing his hand , afraid.

however , the wild boar still slowly moved forward approaching us even though we kept backing off.

"Park Jihoon!" the three of us looked behind and saw that the king has arrived.

suddenly , the wild boar attacked us! Minhyun was hurt and the soldiers from behind immediately came to protect us.

Minhyun was bleeding in his stomach. suddenly , a gun shot was heard. the wild boar was lying on the floor not moving at all.

"Jihoon! are you alright?" the king walked towards us and Jihoon stood up holding my hand.

"abeoji , please take care of Minhyun." Jihoon said bowing before pulling me running away. "Park Jihoon!"

but everything happened in a flash. i suddenly fell into a deep hole which didn't seem to end at all.

Jihoon was holding my hand trying to pull me up. i heard footsteps running towards us. "d-don't..let..go..Eunkwon.."

Jihoon was struggling. and i know that it's either me falling in myself or Jihoon will fall in with me if he doesn't let go of me.

i started loosening my grip , not holding onto Jihoon's arm anymore. "E-Eunkwon-ah , don't do that!"

"oppa , let go! ireoke wiheomhae! (it's dangerous like this)" "NO! GRAB MY HAND PLEASE EUNKWON! I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU!"

i used my other hand trying to push Jihoon's hand away from mine when the king and the other soldiers came and surrounded the hole.

"YAH! ARE YOU ALL STUPID?! DON'T YOU SEE PRINCESS EUNKWON IN THERE?!" the king said and the soldiers immediately tried pulling me.

giving my hand to the soldiers , all of them managed to pull me up with me pushing myself up.

when i was out from the hole , Jihoon came and hugged me. "so glad you're fine..mianhae.."

"gwanchana.." i cooed him when he started tearing. "Jihoon..Minhyun oppa.." i said and Jihoon let go of me.

both of us ran towards where Minhyun was last seen at but he wasn't there. "looking for Minhyun? i've sent him back to the kingdom to receive treatment. don't worry. now , both of you follow me back to the castle."

the king nodded to the soldiers and the soldiers surrounded us. me and Jihoon got onto a soldier's horse and we started heading back to the kingdom.

the horse was led by the soldier so Jihoon couldn't control it to go anywhere. i held onto Jihoon's waist tightly knowing that this might be my last time hugging him freely like this.

———————————————————————
A/N : i smell an ending coming soon..