fourteen

Jihoon's pov
i saw Eunkwon lying in Daniel's arms and it made me mad. she was struggling to get out of his arms but he won't let her go.

"hyung! what are you doing?! let go of her!" Eunhwon turned her head to see me looking at her.

"oppa!" Eunkwon called out to me and tried to get out of Daniel's arms but he just said , "aish , who is the one who disturbed us?!" he got up and looked at me.

"ahh , you..wae?" Daniel smirked. "wae? you still asked that? you are holding on to Eunkwon and you still ask why? do you have a death wish?" at this moment , i didn't care if my brother was older than me or not.

he smirked again. "wipe that smirk of your face you jerk!" i rushed forward wanting to hit him when Eunkwon hugged me.

"hajima Jihoon. you'll get into trouble." i stepped back a little and Eunkwon let go of me. "let's go. Prince Daniel , please come down quick , your dad is waiting." Eunkwon said before trying to pull me out of the room.

"yes my future wife." Daniel said. i turned around angrily. "yah!" "wae?! she is going to marry me in the future anyways! she is going to be my new wife! and i can do anything to her! i can touch her , hug her , and even..-" he smirked again and looked at Eunkwon.

"stop it! you shut your dirty mouth of yours!" i grabbed Eunkwon's arm and ran to my room. bringing her into my balcony , i hugged her.

"Eunkwon , why were you there with him?" i asked her. "your father wanted me to wake him up."

"if you didn't leave the door open , i think i wouldn't even know about this." i said thinking about how i went into the room because i saw Daniel's room door opened.

"mianhae." Eunkwon apologised. "why are you apologising? it's not your fault. i don't blame you at all." i replied to Eunkwon.

"let's go down. your father is waiting." Eunkwon said and we held hands going downstairs to the dining room.

when we reached the dining room , Eunkwon let go of my hand when she saw my father looking at us.

but i held her hand back.

"you rascal! what do you think you're doing right now?! let go of her hand right now!" my father said and i ignored his words.

i could feel Eunkwon trying to push me off but i held her hand even tighter.

i walked to my seat of the table and helped pull out the chair beside me for Eunkwon. "Eunkwon , please sit next to Daniel." my father said.

Eunkwon got up wanting to move when i held her arm. "sit down." i said. Eunkwon stood there not knowing what to do.

"Jihoon! let go of her! she is your sister in law!" my blood boiled. "soon to be! she isn't even married to him yet!"

"whatever! just let her go!" i didn't want to make things difficult for Eunkwon so i let her arm go to see her sit beside Daniel helplessly.

Daniel smirked at me and i clenched my fists tightly under the table holding my anger.

Daniel , you watch out. i won't let you have Eunhwon that easily.

———————————————————————