ninth

5 years later...

Eunkwon's pov
i have been living like a royal princess the pass 5 years and luckily my stepdad allows me to bring Seonho and Chungha into the palace for a little stayover.

i'm now in my reading room which is were Seonho and Chungha sleeps in when they come over to stay. sitting on the chair next to the balcony window , i was enjoying my book i just recently bought with some calming piano music playing on my music player.

someone suddenly knocked on my door. "come in." i said and my servent came in. "your royal highness , majesty is looking for you in the living room." "nae araseo. i'll be there."

i got up and placed my book back into the book shelf and turned off my music. i quickly made my way to the living room.

at the living room , i saw Nayoung sitted infront of my mother with my stepdad at his sit

at the living room , i saw Nayoung sitted infront of my mother with my stepdad at his sit. i went forward and bowed to them.

 i went forward and bowed to them

Nayoung

my mother

my mother

"take a sit Eunkwon." my stepdad said and i bowed before sitting beside Nayoung. "so dad , why did you call for us?" Nayoung asked.

"i'm here to announce that me and another kingdom have decided to marry one of our child together."

me and Nayoung looked at each other. "appa , what do you mean by that?" Nayoung asked and stepdad sighed.

"that kingdom's king and i are not on good terms. we were really close to going to a war against each other but i didn't want to make this a mess. so i asked what else can i do to make him happy and not start a war. he told me to get one of you to marry his older son."

me and Nayoung looked at each other again. we knew it's either one of us who will get married to someone we didn't know at all.

"but i also know that both of you wouldn't want to marry to someone you're not familiar with. so i requested if we can send you both there to at least interact with the two princes there. and they agreed."

"both of you are not coming along?" i asked and stepdad nodded. "nae. you'll have each other there. don't worry." my mother said.

after all the talking , we were asked to pack our bags. i packed all my bags and texted Seonho and Chungha about this.

besties

hey guys , looks like it's either me or my sis who will get married soon. i'll be living in another kingdom's palace to interact with the princes there before my father decides who will marry there. i may or may not be coming back depending if i an chosen or not.

alcohol:
MWO?! JJINJA?! ANDWAE! you just hit your early 20s and already getting married?! no way.

byeongari:
noona is right :( what if we can never see each other again? we will never be together as a full trio ever again:<

come on guys!! the technology is so advanced now! i can always text and facetime you all:)

alcohol:
that's different Eunkwon-.-

byeongari:
we can't see you in person anymore😢

cheer up!! i'll come back okay! it's not decided yet anways.

alcohol:
araseo. that's what you said. if anything happens to you i will burn this cafe down.

byeongari:
i'll help noona too:)

yah! neither of you try and do that! my mother handed you both the shop for you to take care of it! not burn it down!

alcohol:
we will only burn it down if you not coming back.

araseo:(

———————————————————————