twelfth

Jihoon's pov
"Jihoon , come with me." my dad said walking away. i looked at Eunkwon and smiled at her before leaving with my dad.

i followed my dad all the way to his room. he stopped and turned around. "do you like princess Eunkwon?"

"nae your majesty." after hearing my answer , my father sighed. "you can't like her." i was shocked at my father's words.

"your majesty , i see no reason why must i not like princess Eunkwon." "because she is to marry your brother , Daniel."

"mwo? i thought it's either any of us? why did your majesty lie? you clearly said that as long as one of us is in love with the other , you'll give your blessings." i was really angry. how can my father control my feelings?

"my son. firstly , are you sure you like princess Eunkwon? given your attitude , i know you love to flirt. are you sure if it's not princess Eunkwon who is in love with you?" my father asked and i opened my mouth to reply but nothing came out.

"see? you only met her for a while and you're telling me you like her already? i'm your dad i know you best!"

"but if you give me time , i will prove to you that i really love Eunkwon. and i will make sure she will love me back." i said before bowing , and left the room.

i went back to my room and saw that Eunkwon was still sitting at the benches. i walked to her and acted like nothing happened.

"oh , your back! why did your father look for you? don't tell me he saw us.." Eunkwon said and i smiled.

"wae? it's alright if he saw everything anyways. afterall , one of us will have to get married to each other." i said and Eunkwon smiled.

"Jihoon , if i have to ask you something , will you answer me honestly?" i looked up at Eunkwon and replied "of course. what is it?"

"if you are to choose one of us to marry , me or my sister. just by the looks , since you don't really know my sister yet , who will you choose?" Eunkwon looked at me.

"of course i will choose the most beautiful one. which is you." Eunkwon's cheeks once again turned red.

"and you said the sunset is beautiful isn't it? if you marry me , you'll be able to watch the sunset everyday." i said and Eunkwon stood up sighing.

"but , my father told me something. which made me think about my feelings for you." Eunkwon said.

no way..did her father tell her about her marriage with Daniel?

"is it about-" "yes Jihoon. it's my marriage with you brother , prince Daniel." my heart sank after hearing that.

"so , are you going to Daniel?" i asked nervously. "i..i don't know.." Eunkwon replied. a moment of silence was heard before she spoke up again.

"but i am sure i want to be with you. because you seem like a person who will take good care of your wife." Eunkwon said and i smiled a little.

"my father told me that i can't like you. but what can i do if you're making my heart flutter?" i said and hugged her.

"we shall prove to them our feelings for each other." i said kissing Eunkwon's forehead.

although it's only been awhile , i have totally fallen for Eunkwon. and this time , i am sure this isn't because of my playfulness.

———————————————————————