third

Eunkwon's pov
after a long day , we finally could close the shop. "ahh , i'm so tired.." i said stretching my hands. "same here girl!" Chungha said yawning.

"i'm curious why are there so many customers today." Seonho said and we nodded. "well , at least that's a good thing for us!" my mom came out of the kitchen.

"help yourselves to any food or drinks here. it's my treat." my mother said and Seonho and Chungha cheered while they walked to the counter to help themselves.

i got up too wanting to get some for myself when my mom held my wrist. "not you Eunkwon. i have something big to tell you."

i gulped. did i do anything wrong? why is mom's expression so scary?

"whatever i'm going to say , will change your life." i frowned. "eomma , what are you talking about? what change my life?"

"Eunkwon , eomma is sorry i didn't tell you earlier. that eomma has been dating a guy after a long time ago."

"was that why there was a male voice over the phone when i called you this morning?" i asked. i was actually upset that she didn't tell me all this earlier but i'm keeping it in.

"nae. and another huge thing it that , he proposed to me a few days ago. and i accepted it." the moment i heard 'propose' , my blood boiled. did mom totally forgot about dad?

"eomma-" "ara. i know you're upset and you must be wondering if i forgotten about appa. no i haven't. me and your future dad have already visited your father's grave and told him everything."

"but still. how can this guy be my future dad when i didn't see him before? i don't even know how he looks like! what if he's a bad guy? a gangster?! would you know?!" i couldn't control myself. i was too angry.

"Park Eunkwon! watch the way how you speak to me! i'm your eomma not your friend!" "geurae! you're my mom! that's why i'm worried for you!" i shouted ignoring the stares from the passerbys.

"woah! what's going on? why is there quarreling between the world's sweetest and closest mother and daughter? what's wrong? you guys can talk things through!" Chungha came out with Seonho after hearing the commotion.

"talk things through?! when she hid something so big away from me?!" i shouted back at Chungh. "Park Eunkwon! you can't behave like this when you become the princess of this country!"

i froze. what did mom just say? princess? what is she talking about?

——————————————————————