Chapter 1

Prologue

Nico's pvo:

I walked in the door of the club and put the my fake ID back in my pocket. The first day of school was a week away and I really didn't want the summer to end. I hated school for multiple reasons, mostly because of the people there. The bullies. I had constantly bruises on my body from all the time they had beaten me up. Over the vacation most of them were gone or faded, but that didn't matter because I knew I would get new ones anyways.

I guess I was an easy target. Of course they would go for the short, scrawny emo kid. And it also didn't help my case that I was gay.

Now here I was, in a bar the Sunday before school started. I sat down at one of the stools at the bar and ordered a drink. The man behind the counter gave me a "I-know-you-are-not-old-enought-to-drink-but-I-don't-really-care-as-long-as-you-pay"-look and gave me the drink.

I looked around the club and  something, or rather someone, caught my eye. It was a young man with blond curly head. He sat a bit further down the bar ordering a drink himself. I looked at him before he turned towards me and caught me starting. I quickly tried to hide the fact that I had been staring at him, and I felt me cheeks starting to heat. He just smiled and winked. His eyes were blue, but the shade seemed to shift from a dark royal blue to a light ocean blue and back again. His face was tan and freckled. He was most likely older that me by some years, but the freckled face made him look younger that he probably was. He walked toward me and sat on the stool beside me.

"Hi, I'm Will" he said. I looked at him for a moment before realizing I probably should introduce myself. Gods, he was even hotter close up.

"I, ehh I'm Nico" I said, silently cursing because I stammered. The rest of the evening was one big blur. We talked together for a long time. He even managed to get a laugh out of me. I don't remember what we were talking about, but I was actually having a great time with this hot, stranger I recently met.

The next thing I remember was Will pushing me against a wall. My back hit the wall and he looked deep into my eyes before connecting our lips. The kiss was hungrily yet passioned. His hand were on my hips, mine around his shoulder and our chests only separated by our thin t-shirts. He licked my button lip, causing me to gasp, and he took the opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth. I was a bit surprised, but I kissed back gladly.

I'd had some boyfriends before, but never something serious. Therefore I wasn't really used to this type of kissing. The kiss felt so right, even though I had just met this 'Will' guy. I moved my hand to his hair and tangled my fingers in it. I could feel the soft, golden curls between my fingers. Will's hands slid up to hold around my waist.

Will pulled back for air and rested his forehead against mine. I hadn't even realized I was out of breath until we pulled apart. We were both panting slightly. I looked into his blue eyes, a pair of eyes you could easily get totally lost in. Even in the dim light his eyes were shining bright, like the sky on a sunny summer day.

"Will-" I whispered, but was cut off by a pair of soft, light pink lips on mine.

So how was the first chapter?
Feel free to leave a comment, vote or share the story.
❤️❤️❤️