Chapter 11

Will's POV:
I growned and rolled over in bed. I reached an arm out for my phone to turn off the alarm that was ringing loudly next to my head. I rubbed my eyes and yawned (A/N: lol I actually yawned while I wrote this). The clock on my phone read 6:30 AM. I check the notifications and got out of bed.

I put on my bunny slippers and walked the few feet to the kitchen to make breakfast and coffee. I had just enough coffe to make one cup so I made a mental note to myself to buy more after work. I really did not function without coffee in the morning, and I kinda, sort of was maybe a little tiny bit addicted to coffee.

I drank my coffee and ate my toast in peace as I  scrolled through the news on my iPad. Afterwards I got dressed. I put on a light blue shirt, a tie and pants. Then I tried to find my glasses which wasn't where I usually put them. I had a bad habit of forgetting where I put my glasses and would find them in the most random places. One time I found them in the kitchen cabinet, although I still have no idea how they got in there.

Anyways, I spend half an hour looking for my glasses, which is extra hard considering I can't see anything without them.

By the time I found them, I was running late. The clock was 7:35 AM and I had to be at school in 10 minutes to prepare for class.

I quickly packed my stuff, praying I didn't forget anything, and ran out the door. Halfway down the hallway I realized I had forgotten my car keys and had to run back inside to get them.

- - - -

When I finally parked my car at the school's parking lot it was 7:54 AM, six minutes til class started. I ran inside and made it to the classroom just in time to let the students in when the bell rang.

I hadn't had time to prepare for class because I was running late, so I hadn't printed out the papers I'd planned on handing out to the students.I ran a hand trough my hair, still out of breath as I walked into the classroom.

"Are you okay Mr. Solace," one of my student asked.
"Huh?" I said. " yeah I was just running late today, so I didn't have the time to copy the assignments I was going to hand out. Ehh, you guys can read page 43 to 51 about Shakespear while I go copy this sheet real quick, okay?"

- - time skip - -

"Your homework will be to read the ending of Romeo and Juliet again and answere the following questions: do you think love at first sight exists and what is it about love that make us want to die rather than live without the one we love the most."

I finished writing down the homework assignement on the board and turned aroud to the class. "Any questions?"

"Do you believe in love at first sight Mr. Solace?" A girl asked. I was taken a little aback by the question. I quickly glanced over to Nico who sat in the very back of the classroom. He was drawing something in his book but looked up at the question, his eyes shining with a sudden interest.

"Well, I- I do believe in love at first sight however I think it is very rare and when it happens you know you have something really special." I answered as my mind starting to drift off.

"Have you ever experienced it?" another student, Tina, asked while twinning her hair around her finger. She was wearing a button up shirt however she's left quite a lot of the unbottoned and her bra was a little too visible.

"What? Oh, no I haven't" I lied quickly trying to avoid any more questions. I hadn't realized I was lost in my own thoughts before she said something. Why did they all suddenly have a interest in my personal love life?

I looked over at Nico and he met my eyes for a second before looking down. I couldn't quite read his face but he looked kinda ... disapointed?

"Ouuu single?!" Tina asked very flirtatiously still playing with her hair.

"Shut up Tina, and for the record he already have a significant other. I saw them kissing in town a few days ago." Alex said.

The whole classroom went silent for a second before everyone started talking asking questions.

"Omg who is she?!"

"Is she pretty?"

"Probably a model"

"Probably. With those eyes he could get anyone" Tina said, twinning her hair around her finger a little to hard and it started to turn purple.

"Can we please not talk about my love life?" I said, trying not to freak out. How much had Alex seen? Did she know it was Nico she's seen? And when? I felt blood rushing to my face.

"Come on, tell us who she is!" A student said and everyone else agreed.

"Guys how do we know it's a girl?" Literally the whole class turned and looked at me expectantly, waiting for me to say something. My eyes met Nico's with slight panic in them.

"Ehhhh... can we go back to w-"

"Come on Will tell us about him or her!" Alex said. I breathed in relief. This meant Alex didn't know it was Nico that day, right? Or else she would have said he?

"He's no-" I started but quickly cut myself of when I realized what I'd said. No one said anything for a good five seconds, probably prosessing what the fuck I just said.

Then the bell rang, telling everyone the class was over. I sighed in relief. I'd never been more happy and gratefull to hear that sound. Thank the gods.

Nico's POV:
I walked out of the classroom when I felt someone hold me back by my arm. I cried out in pain because it was my broken arm.

"I'm so sorry, Nico!" The person behind me said and let go. I turned around to see that it was one of the girls from my class, I think her name was Alex?

"I really need to talk to you" She said and grabbed my other arm and dragged me a few feet away from the door and everyone else. Confused, I followed her.

"Look, I know what you're doing and it's dangerous" she said in a serious tone.

–––––––
Voilà another chapter update. And only a month after the last one. Honeslty, I'm kinda proud. (Not that this chapter is a masterpeice but it something I guess lol)

Anyways I'm always open for suggenstions and ideas and I hope all of you have a nice day!

- Aleks