Chapter 9

*Friday, a little over a week later*

Nico's POV:

I was still in the shower when my phone buzzed, doing it's job to notify me whenever someone sent me a text. I turned off the shower and grabbed a towel to dry myself with. The screen of my phone was lit up by a message from Will saying he was on his way to pick me up.

"Shit," I said. Will would be here in approximately 10 minutes and I was standing naked in the bathroom.

I grabbed my phone and hurried into my bedroom to find something to wear. Will and I was going on our "first" date, since we hadn't officially been on a real date yet. We were going to watch a movie together. Will had convinced me to watch the new Avengers movie, though I hadn't really seen any of the previous ones. So romantic, I know.

In my rush to find some clothes, I had forgotten to take off the plastic bag I had on my arm to protect the gauze from the water when I showered. Now, the was a trace of water from the bathroom to my room. I cursed and threw the bag in the garbage.

I had broken my arm a little over a week ago. I'd had to stay at the hospital for a few days, but I had only broken an arm. My father hadn't taken the news too well. He had been mad for a couple of days, but had eventually found other things to worry/be mad about. As far as I know, Luke, Drew and Octavian had not gotten any serious punishment. This was mostly because Luke's dad was the principal at the school which meant that Luke got away with almost everything.

I looked through the giant pile of clothes on the floor for something to wear. I found a pair of black, ripped jeans and button up shirt in a dark shade of grey. I put them on as fast as I could with a broken arm. As soon as I had buttoned up the last button, my phone buzzed again, notifying me that Will was here.

I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys and my wallet before I walked out of the door and locking it. Will's car was parked on the street, just outside our driveway. I walked up to it and knocked on the window. Will looked up from his phone and flashed me a beautiful smile. I opened the door and got into the passenger's seat of the car.

"Ready?" Will asked, starting the car.

I attached the seat belt. "Yep. Where are we going exactly?" I asked.

"To the cinema in town. The local one would be too risky considering someone could see us. It's only a 20 minutes drive from here."

––––––– Time skip –––––––

The drive was mostly comfortable silence and a little talking. I really loved spending time with Will, even if it was just sitting in silence. It made me feel ...comfortable? Safe? Loved? It was hard to describe and I couldn't find the right word. However spending time with Will without having to worry about someone seeing us was a pleasant feeling and I really enjoyed it.

Little did I know that later I would regret those words. (A/N: dun dun duhhhh)

Will parked the car a few blocks away from the cinema. The sun had started to go down and painted the city in a golden light. As we walked to the cinema, Will grabbed my hand. I flinched away looking around if someone had seen it. No one was paying us any attention.

"Hey, Nico. It's okay we're not at school anymore. No body will see us," Will said. I turned towards him. The light from the sunset made him look like the freaking sun god.

"I know, I'm sorry," I said and took his hands in mine. He smiled down at me before he connected our lips. The kiss was sweet and passionate and all my worries was drained away. At that moment I didn't care if someone saw us. I put my not-broken arm around Will's neck and he pulled me closer by my waist, carefull not to squeeze my broken arm. We stood there by the car for a while, kissing, until we finally broke apart.

"As much as I enjoyed that," Will laughed."We should get going so we don't miss the film."

–––––––

Yay, Solangelo fluff!

But for you angst-lovers out there: There is probably some in the future, we'll see...

Anyway, I hope you guys like this chapter and hopefully the next will be out soon!

–Aleks