I

"BOO!" Wendy jumped out from behind the couch and scared Irene.

"AHHHHHHHH!!" Irene heard Wendy's laugh as she turned around and crossed her arms looking at her.

"Irene you should've seen yourself jump up off the couch, it was so funny," Wendy said still laughing at Irene.

"Wendy, why did you do that? you really scared me" Irene was really angry at Wendy for scaring her like that. Just then Joy walked in.

"What's going on here?" Joy said as she enters the room.

"Wendy scared me from behind the couch and made me jump" Irene exclaimed.

"Oh come on Irene, I was just having a little bit of fun," Wendy said giggling.

"Hmm, I see, well what should we do tonight?" Joy says happily, as soon as Irene or Wendy answers, Yeri and Seulgi enters the room.

"We should order pizza!" Yeri says when she overheard Joy wondering what they were going to do.

"That sounds like a great idea Yeri," says Seulgi. Irene walks over to the phone and picks it up to call the pizza place to order pizza.

"Why don't we also play a game?" Wendy says once Irene got off the phone.

"Yeah we should, let's have the pizza delivery boy to play with us as well when he gets here," Joy said walking over to the couch than sitting down while turning the television on.

"Ohhh I like the sound of that Joy" Seulgi said as she joins Joy on the couch.

"Can we also watch a scary movie?" Yeri said.

'NO!" Irene yells, she wasn't into horror movies and if they did watch one, she didn't want Wendy to scare her.

"Irene I promise I won't scare you before was just for fun, I am scared of horror movies but I like watching them" Wendy walked over to Irene and hugged her tightly.

"Ugh fine Wendy, whatever you say" Irene grunts while letting Wendy hug her.

All five girls sat on the couch and watched some television together before the pizza delivery boy comes because they wanted to watch a scary movie when they have their pizza. As they were watching the television, there was a knock at the door.

"Ohh pizza is here," Yeri said excitedly as she rushes over to the door to answer it. She opened the door and there was the pizza guy standing with the pizza that they ordered.

"Umm here is your pizza delivery," the pizza guy said handing Yeri the pizza.

"Do you want to come inside? we are going to watch a scary movie than play a game" Yeri said but before the pizza guy answered her question, she pulled him inside and closed the front door. Yeri brought him to the living room where the other girls where.

"Oh hey the pizza guy is here," says Wendy.

"So is he going to watch the scary movie with us and play a game?" Joy asked.

"I don't know Joy, I really hope he does," Seulgi said.

"Well ladies umm, I don't know, I really am supposed to drop your pizza off and leave," the pizza guy said looking at the girls while Yeri still holds his arm.

"Aww come on, no one will notice that you have been gone for so long..... pleaaaaaase," Yeri said hugging his arm, the pizza guy sighed.

"Fine... I guess I can stay for a little while but that's it, then I have to go" he said as Yeri jumps happily.

"Now pizza guy, do you watch scary movies?" Seulgi said walking towards him crossing her arms.

"Uh not really and please call me Chris," He said seeing Seulgi walking towards him.

"Well Chris, we are watching one and you can't back out because you said that you will hang out with us girls for a bit," she said uncrossing her arms and poking him in the chest.

"Okay fine," he said walking towards the couch with Yeri still clinging to his arm.

"What should we watch girls and boy?" Wendy said getting out all of the scary movies that they own.

"Oh how about Saw? It's about a group of people who have to play games to survive but they would have to murder someone in order to win the game" Joy said picking up the DVD that was on the floor.

"Oh come on girls... can't we watch something that's not too scary and doesn't have a lot of gore in it," Irene said.

"Irene stops being such a scaredy-cat," Wendy said as she took the DVD from Joy and started to put it on. Irene grunted and sat down next to Yeri, then the rest of the girls sat down on the couch, Seulgi picked up the remote for the DVD player and pressed play when the movie was on the title screen.