VII

"Now Chris.... we have a box here with the key to the basement inside but you won't be getting it out that easy, there is something inside of that box and if you are not careful, it will bite you," Joy told him.

"So is this the medium test then.... huh seems fine with me" Joy raised an eyebrow at Chris when he said that to her then shrugged her shoulder.

"Okay, smart ass.... put your hand in the box then" Joy crossed her arms and looked at him.

"Are you sure this is fair Joy? I mean that is our snake in the box" Yeri whispered to Joy.

"Ugh Yeri seriously... do you have feelings for this guy?" Joy whispered back to her.

"What... no Joy, I just like his pizza" Yeri answered but Joy just rolled her eyes and watch Chris approach the box that was on the round table in the attic, she smirked as he got closer and closer.

"I-I can't hear anything in the box.... are you tricking me? is there nothing real in the box?" Chris asked Joy but she just giggled. Chris had seen the hole that was cut so he could slide his hand through and placed his hand lower, he felt something scaly and soft on his fingers, he flinched and pulled his hand out of the box.

"WHAT.IS.THAT?!" Chris yelled but none of the girls answered, he had to figure out what it was and also feel where the key was. He then placed his hand back in the box and carefully felt around to find the key before the thing bit him that was inside of the box, Chris moved his hand around when he felt something and quickly grabbed it but then his hand started to get in so much pain, he knew that he grabbed the wrong thing.

"Arghhh can you get this thing off my hand, its hurting" Chis looked at the girls but they all had a straight face.

"Use the other hand to get the key and then we will free your other hand from what is biting onto it," Wendy said to him.

"Are you serious? what if another thing bites my hand?" Chris asked in pain.

"Oh there is only one thing in there" Irene looked at him in pain then moved her eyes to his other hand and looked back at him.

"I hate this..." Chris placed his other hand inside the box and moved that hand around to find the key but he couldn't feel anything until he felt something, so he hoped that this time he was grabbing the right thing and pulled it out from the box, it was the key.

"You found it, okay now let me get our snake off your hand, don't worry he isn't venomous," Seulgi said as she opened the box fully and took the snakes jaw that was biting Chris off of him.

"A snake..... what, you... I didn't know that you had a snake" Chris's eyes widened but saw the bite wounds on his hand.

"Let me bandage you up" Yeri smiled at him and walked to the kitchen to grab a bandage to wrap around Chris's hand.

"At least you didn't back out of this one" Irene looked at him crossing her arms.

"Well I want to get out of here and away from you, all" Chis stared at Irene still Yeri came back with a bandage and wrapped his hand where he had the bite marks.

"Hate to tell you this Chris but your last two tasks are going to be difficult and... oh we can't let you see what is going to happen" Joy walked up to Chris and took the key out of his hand, then she nodded to signal Seulgi to put a bag on his head.

"Hey... what the.... what are you doing to me? why can't I see? whats going on?" Chris muffled under the bag that was over his head, he could just hear the girls whispering to each other as he was led down to the basement. Chris was then strapped to a chair he struggled to get out but the restraints were so tight that they were hurting his wrists and ankles.

"Can you please tell me what's going on?" Chris wriggled around in the chair as he felt someone's hands on his shoulders, he could feel their breath through the bag.

"Shhh, just wait and see" Wendy whispered.