VIII

The girls led Chris down into the basement and then pushed him onto a chair while he still had the bag over his head, then Joy strapped him in tightly so he couldn't try to escape.

"Hey what the hell are you doing to me?" Chris muffled under the bag.

"Shh, it's not ready yet," Joy told him.

"What's not ready? what are you talking about?" Chris asked but there was no response back, he thought that the girls had left him in the basement by himself and they went back up into the main house to celebrate so that he could rot in the basement.

"Okay Chris" Seulgi said as she took the bag off his head. Chris looked around and saw the restraints on his wrists and ankles that were attached to the chair, he looked around the room to see a bunch of weapons lying on the tables.

"So you keep your stash of weapons in here? wait till the police find out about this" Chris looked around the room and then looked at the girls who glared at him.

"That won't be necessary Chris" Wendy crossed her arms and looked at him.

"Well, when I get out of here I will be going straight to the police," Christ told her.

"What if you don't make it out of here?" Seulgi asked him.

"Then my pizza colleagues will realize that I haven't been coming to work and I'm not answering my phone when they ring me, they will send out a search party to find me" Chris answered.

"Oh, Chris but we are good at making up lies so they would have to believe us," Joy said.

"Also your test is to answer some questions TRUTHFULLY," Seulgi told him.

"What? that's it... no hurting me or anything... just that?" Chris asked.

"oh no if we find out that you are lying... Irene will hurt you really bad" Joy answered.

"Oh I don't tell lies," Chris said.

"We will see about that" Joy glared at him as all the girls stood in front of him.

"Alright, first question Chris... Do you like Yeri?" Seulgi asked crossing her arms and smirking, Yeri looked at her shocked then looked at Chris to see what he answers.

"Excuse me?... Okay Isn't she like 18 or something?" Chris asked.

"Umm so what if our Yeri is 18, she is legal to marry someone 2 or 3 years older than her" Wendy answered.

"I don't want to sound rude or anything but.... some guys dig chicks who are... you know, good looking with a strong personality" Chris bit the bottom of his lip because he knew that he wasn't getting away so easily.

"WAIT....... so.. so you think I am not good looking? so all 18 years old is not good looking because you are older than them and you are into older girls who are more good looking?" Yeri snapped at him as Chris's eyes widened because he new he messed up big time.

"Ughh shit that's not what I meant.. I just-" Chris was about to speak when Yeri cuts him off.

"Well you know what Chris... I was beginning to like you but now you seem like such an asshole so I don't like you that much anymore" Yeri walked up to Chris and gave him a hard slap across the face. Chris's cheek slowly became bright red as he groaned in pain.

"Since you are being such an asshole to Yeri, we are going to leave you in here to try and escape but I don't think you could because I made sure those restraints were extra tight" Joy glared at Chris in disgust and placed her arm around Yeri.

"My pizza co-workers will send out a search party... they will" Chris yelled watching the girls walk towards the stairs out of the basement, Irene turned around to look at him.

"Maybe we will pay a visit to your co-workers" Irene winked and turned off the lights then headed out of the basement. Chris struggled to undo the restraints but they were too tight, it almost felt like they were cutting into Chris's skin, he sighed and knew that he never would get out of the house alive even if he tried to.

Chris felt like a failure, his family would be worried sick about where he is if they found out that he hadn't come home from work, his co-workers loved having him around in the workplace because he motivated them to work but now they won't have any motivation. Chris thought that he should just give up now and let the girls end his life, he didn't know what to do anymore, Chris felt so helpless, maybe that's why his last girlfriend dumped him because he was always an asshole to her and cared only about his work, family, friends and the money he received from his work for doing shifts for so many hours. Maybe the girls will come back down to check on him but all he had to do was wait.