VI

"Okay Chris, your next task might not be that simple, there are five empty pizza boxes scattered around the house and you need to find them all but there is a time limit.... you only have ten minutes to find them or else you will be punished" Joy looked at Chris smiling evilly.

"I have already hidden the boxes when Irene was dealing with you, some of the pizza boxes will be hard to find so good luck" Seulgi giggled.

"Okay fine... how many tests do I need to do before I can leave?" Chris says nervously.

"Oh only 5 tests... so you only have three more to go now since this is your second test" Seulgi said letting him check the time on her pocket watch.

"5 tests... are you serious?!" Chris said looking at Seulgi.

"Uhh yes, now go find the boxes... times ticking" Seulgi giggles but Chris stays in the exact same spot.

"Chris what are you doing?" asks Yeri.

"But why me?.... did you order pizza on purpose for me to deliver it to you and now all you want to do is kill me?" he crossed his arms and looked at the girls, they all huddled together whispering to each other so that Chris wouldn't hear what they were saying.

"No we actually wanted pizza and we all thought that you would be fun to try our little games" Wendy answered.

"Why torture me when I fail?"Chris started to feel angry at them, he just wanted to go because his parents would be wondering where he was and they probably would've called the police to find him.

"Well that was Irene's idea and we thought that it was a great idea" Joy answered.

"I'll just play your stupid games, I know that they will get harder and I sure as hell not dying today to you five girls" Chris walks out of the attic and looked around the house to find the five empty pizza boxes. He searched high and low, looking in every place possible but he couldn't find them... maybe they were playing a trick on him and Seulgi never did hide the boxes and she had them in the attic hidden all along, Chris started bro get suspicious and looked around once more before heading back to the attic.

"Where are the five pizza boxes, Chris?" Wendy asked.

"They are here... you don't really hide them did you?" Chris turns to Seulgi but she got confused.

"What? they aren't in here, I actually went out of the attic and hid them, I made sure that you didn't spot me, even ask Joy" Seulgi turns to Joy as she nods her head.

"I have searched the whole house though and I can't find them anywhere," Chris told them.

"Well you need to search properly, they aren't here Chris" Seulgi glared at him, then Chris moaned and went back out to check again. The girls waited and waited but Irene was anxious to hurt Chris again.

"Can I hurt him please?" Irene asked.

"No Irene, not yet" Wendy answered.

"Uhh fine, just tell m when to okay?" Irene said.

"Okay, we will let you know," Wendy told her. After waiting for several hours, the girls heard a loud yelling noise. They all shot up and exited the attic to see who was yelling when they got to the yelling noise, it was Chris.

"What the hell is going on Chris?" Joy asked crossing her arms.

"I believe you lost this time ladies because I found all five pizza boxes" Chris turns around showing them the five empty pizza boxes.

"Oh come on.... seriously" Irene felt disappointed that she couldn't hurt Chris this time.

"Okay smart guy, that's two tests down and now there is only 3 more to go," Seulgi said giving him a smirk.

"Well, ladies lets go back to the attic then and see what my next test is" Chris gave them a cocky look as the girls rolled their eyes and led Chris back to the attic for his next task.