IX

Chris had now spent two weeks in the girl's basement, the only time that one of them came down was to give him food and then leave again, he didn't know what to do. Maybe the girls want him to try and escape but none of them had told him that he had to try and escape yet so all Chris did was stay in that chair feeling helpless, his back was starting to ache and his wrists and ankles were sore because of how tight the restraints were, he tried wriggling but there was no hope of getting out of the restraints.

There's no use. I am stuck here till I rot all because of these crazy girls who think that this stuff is fun and it's not, I might as well say goodbye to that pay raise I was going to get in a couple more weeks. I thought they were just normal girls having a sleepover party or something so that's why they ordered pizza but that all changed when I came to their doorstep to deliver their pizza, now I am down here in this cold and dark basement all alone without anyone to help me.

Just then Chris had heard the basement door open and the lights had turned on, he saw Seulgi walking down the steps towards him till she was standing right in front of him, Seulgi raised an eyebrow and then checked to see if the restraints were still on his wrists and ankles, she looked back up at him and crossed her arms.

"I see you haven't tried to escape yet... why?" Seulgi looked at him as Chris sighed.

"Well they are too tight so I am just going to rot in your basement" Chris looked down at Seulgi's feet then back up to her.

"What? no your not.... you just have to try, we're all counting on you" Seulgi winked before walking out of the basement, Chris had no idea why she winked at him but he tried wiggling again and he still couldn't get to of the restraints, then he heard the door open again only too see Yeri walking towards him.

"Did you actually mean all of those things that you said before?" Yeri gave Chris a sad and concerned look, Chris sighed and looked around the basement then back at Yeri.

"No... I just panicked because I didn't know what to say or how I was going to say it without making you take it the wrong way" Chris felt bad about what he said when Seulgi asked him if he liked Yeri, he didn't mean to make her upset.

"So... am I good looking?" Yeri asked.

"Yes.... you are and you have such a sweet personality other than your friends, sisters or whoever your relationship with them is. I just panicked sometimes when I am being questioned and watched by 5 girls" Chris told her as he wriggled his wrists hoping to escape the restraints.

"I am sorry that they had to do this to you... I am not supposed to be down here but I just came down to check on you" Yeri said as she played with her hands.

"It's okay.. maybe you should go so you don't get into trouble," Chris said as Yeri smirked then nodded at Chris, Yeri then walked away from Chris and back up out of the basement to be with the other girls.

Chris was now alone once again in the basement, he had tried everything he could to try and escape but he wasn't going to give up so easily, he wriggled his wrists till he felt the restraints come loose. Chris's eyes had widened in excitement, he was going to finally escape and get the hell out, he wriggled and wriggled his wrists more till he could slip them out of the restraints, he felt so relieved that he got those restraints off his wrists, now it was time to unbuckle the ones around his ankles so he can walk out of the basement. Chris leaned down to unbuckle the restraints and stand up from the chair, he stretched for a minute because the seat was very uncomfortable then headed out of the basement.

When he got out of the basement Chris had gone to find the girls and when he found them, they were surprised that he actually escaped, they never thought he would but he did. The girls all looked at each other then back to look at Chris who was standing in front of them with a smirk on his face.

"All too easy and that means I can leave your house and never see you, girls, again," Chris said in a cocky tone.

"Huh, so you really did use your brain and found a way to escape," Joy said crossing her arms as she glared at Chris.

"Oh yes well I did in fact, now can I leave?" Chris asked.

"Ugh fine" Joy answered and with that Chris had walked to the front door of their house and turned back to smile at Yeri, then he turned back to the door and opened it, then he left out the front door and had shut it behind him. Chris got his paycheck that he was meant to get and was never heard from the girls ever again including Yeri who had feelings for him, she never contacted him or called the pizza shop after he had left the house, she had missed him but she always knew that she will always have Seulgi, Joy, Irene, and Wendy by her side.