IV

All together the girls searched for Chris, they have looked everywhere and didn't miss any potential hiding places where he could've hid. The girls went back into the lounge area to have another discussion about where he could be.

"If he is not inside, then where is he?" Yeri said, just then Seulgi thought of one place that they didn't check.

"Wait, if he is not hiding in here... then the only place he could be hiding in would be the pizza car outside, we all knew it was still there but we didn't go over to check" Seulgi said as the girls finally realized that the car was the only place that no one checked.

"Your right Seulgi, he is probably lying down on the back seats of the car and we just didn't see him. We need to go check to see if he is there" Joy said as all the girls agreed and headed out the front to where his car is parked, they walked towards the car and saw that he wasn't in it but when Wendy looked to the left, she saw him trying to use the phone.

"HEY! There you are Chris, what are you trying to do?" Wendy said as he jumped when he saw the girls standing there looking at him.

"Uhh nothing, I just needed to call someone, that's all," He said looking at all of then who were angry at him.

"Were you trying to call for help?" Joy said angrily.

"No no... why would I call for help?" He said nervously.

"Well we do have a phone inside.. why didn't you use that one" Yeri said.

"I needed some fresh air okay?" He said trying to fake what he is doing.

"Fresh air huh? We have an AC..." Irene told him as she crossed her arms.

"Oh well, I didn't know-" Chris said but got cut off by Seulgi.

"You could've asked us instead of running away like that... so are you going to come back inside and play our little game or not?" she glared at him because she knew something was up.

"Oh look at the time, sorry girls I must be going" Chris turned around and started to walk to the driver's seat of the car but Yeri grabbed his arm.

"No.... you need to play our game, you cannot leave. You can only leave if you win our game" she pulled him back away from the car, he tried to escape but all the other girls helped Yeri pull him back into their house, once they got back into the house they then strapped him to a chair so he wouldn't run away again.

"So what's it gonna be... are you going to play our little game" Wendy stood in front of him and then leaned in towards him.

"If it's to get me out of here then fine, I'll play your stupid games but then it won't stop me from calling the police and telling them about you girls," Chris told them but Joy gave him a hard slap on the face.

"If you do that... then we will come and get you, we know where you work now. Don't even think of doing something like that to us... do you hear me!" She said looking at him and seeing his cheek start to go bright red.

"You can't do this to me," Chris said to them all.

"Where is the fun in you, Chris? don't you like having fun?" Irene said holding a straight razor in her hand.

"What are you doing with that? what are you going to do to me?" Chris asked when he saw the straight razor in Irene's hand.

"Oh, this is just for when you aren't behaving properly but don't worry, if you be a good boy, then I won't have to cut the side of your cheek," Irene said laughing evilly.

"WHAT... NO PLEASE DON'T" Chris's eyes widened, he had gotten scared now.

"Well then BE... GOOD" Irene waved the straight razor in front of him as she giggled and moved back.

"Now to the game, this is how we are going to play it, you are going to do a series of tests. If you lose then we get to hurt you, if you win then we can't hurt you" Joy looked at him and then looked at the girls.

"I thought it was just going to be a normal game..... not something like this... you girls are sick you know that" Chris looked at all of them feeling disgusted but he is also still scared about what is going to happen, he saw Irene walk towards him with the straight razor in her hand, she grabbed hold of his face and started to cut the side of his cheek with the razor.

"Ahhh please stop... stop please.... okay you girls aren't sick, just please stop," Chris said as he was in pain, Irene listened to him and stopped.

"Now will you behave?" Irene asked.

"Yes okay... fine I will," Chris told her.

"Now let's get on with this little game of ours," Joy said as she unstrapped Chris from the chair and took him up into the attic to start the game.