V

"Okay Chris, some of these tests won't be easy so you cannot back out" Wendy told him.

"WHAT! I thought that all of these tests would be easy" Chris said nervously.

"Well you thought wrongly Chris, so are you ready for the first test?" Wendy asked.

"Uhh I guess so" Chris answered.

"Joy?" Wendy said handing the first test to Joy.

"Alright Chris we will make the first one easy for you..... HIDE!" Joy said giggling. Chris's eyes widened and got up and quickly got out of the attic and went to find a place to hide while the girls were still up in the attic thinking of what they should do.

"Can I please look for him and cut him with my straight razor if I find him?" Irene asked.

"Fine Irene but only a small one, we need him alive for the other tests" Seulgi said as Irene smiled and went out of the attic to the main house to find him. She walked around the house with the straight razor in her hand.

"CHRIS! COME OUT, COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE!" Irene yelled laughing.

"COME OUT AND PLAY WITH ME! I WON'T HURT YOU" Irene  said giggling some more as she looked around the house trying to find him. Chris was hiding in one of the closets in a room, he could hear Irene calling him and telling him to come out but he didn't want to move so she couldn't find him. He heard her footsteps walking past where he was hiding, Chris was nervous, he was scared, he wanted to get out of her but he had to do these tests in order to get out.

"WHY WON'T YOU COME OUT?!" Irene yelled. Chris was desperate to yell back but he didn't want to give away his hiding place.  Irene looked and looked hoping to find him somewhere.

"YOU WON'T WIN CHRIS, I'LL FIND YOU NO MATTER WHAT" Irene clenched the straight razor as she looks for him, she wanted to find him so badly. Chris made sure that he didn't make a sound, the closet was dusty, he didn't want to sneeze because the dust was tickling his nose. Chris couldn't hold it any longer and did a big sneeze.

"Was that a sneeze I heard? I'm coming for you Chris" Irene said as she walks towards where she heard the sneeze, she opened the closet and there he was curled up with his knees against his chest, he was scared because Irene had found him.

"Aww there you are Chris, come out now," Irene said looking at him as he looked at here feeling scared.

"W-Why have you got that razor in your hand Irene? Don't hurt me" Chris saw that Irene had the straight razor in her hand and he got terrified that she was going to do something to him.

"Oh this... It's nothing, just come out Chris" Irene looked at the straight razor and then looked back at Chris.

"What if I don't come out?" Chris asked.

"Then I will come in there and get you out myself" Irene glared at Chris until he sighed and came out of the closet, she then grabbed him by the arm and did a small cut like Seulgi said on his arm.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS? COME ON IS THIS WHAT HAPPENS IF I FAIL THE TESTS?" Chris yelled at Irene as he was in pain because of his arm but Irene just giggled at him.

"You will have to find out Chris, I can't tell you anything" Irene looked at him and smiled but Chris felt angry other than scared now because of what the girls are putting him through in order for him to get out of their house.

"I'll be calling the police when I get out of here and I will tell them that you will be looking for me when I call them" Chris said angrily to Irene.

"Don't you dare Chris" Irene's face turned red as she slapped him across the face and took him by the arm, she led him back to the attic for his next test.