X

[ Alternative ending ]

Chris had now spent two weeks in the girl's basement, the only time that one of them came down was to give him food and then leave again, he didn't know what to do. Maybe the girls want him to try and escape but none of them had told him that he had to try and escape yet so all Chris did was stay in that chair feeling helpless, his back was starting to ache and his wrists and ankles were sore because of how tight the restraints were, he tried wriggling but there was no hope of getting out of the restraints.

There's no use. I am stuck here till I rot all because of these crazy girls who think that this stuff is fun and it's not, I might as well say goodbye to that pay raise I was going to get in a couple more weeks. I thought they were just normal girls having a sleepover party or something so that's why they ordered pizza but that all changed when I came to their doorstep to deliver their pizza, now I am down here in this cold and dark basement all alone without anyone to help me.

Just then Chris had heard the basement door open and the lights had turned on, he saw Seulgi walking down the steps towards him till she was standing right in front of him, Seulgi raised an eyebrow and then checked to see if the restraints were still on his wrists and ankles, she looked back up at him and crossed her arms.

"I see you haven't tried to escape yet... why?" Seulgi looked at him as Chris sighed.

"Well they are too tight so I am just going to rot in your basement" Chris looked down at Seulgi's feet then back up to her.

"How did you guess Chris? wow, you are a smart one are you" Seulgi said giggling.

"WHAT! Are you serious.. you are going to let me rot in here without giving me a chance to try and escape?" Chris had asked Seulgi.

"Hmm.... nah because we don't want you to run off to the police to tell them what we are doing and besides even if you do that, they will think that we are just innocent girls and we've done nothing wrong which means that you would've lied to them and they would take you away" Seulgi glared at him then began to walk away.

"Oh really? I thought we already have" before Chris could say something back to Seulgi, she had left the basement and locked the door, Chris tried wiggling to get the restraints loose but he couldn't, they were too tight and digging into his wrists. Chris cried in pain, he knew that he was going to starve in their basement and rot just like Seulgi had said.

There wasn't a phone he could reach to contact anyone and no one would hear his cries if he had tried to yell out for help, the girls would hear him but no one outside of their house would ever hear Chris, he didn't know what to do anymore. Chris now can't get the paycheck he was ready to receive from his boss at the pizza shop, his family would never see him again and he will never have a future.

[ a week later ]

Chris felt hungry, he felt dehydrated. None of the girls came back down into the basement, maybe they are waiting for him to die so then they can come down to the basement and dispose of his body before anyone notices. Chris was getting dizzy, he felt like he needed to puke but there is nothing in his stomach to bring up, he tried wiggling again to try and loosen the restraints but all he felt was a pain when the restraints were digging into his skin. Chris was about to give up and let himself starve until the basement door opened and he saw Yeri coming down the stairs.

"You're still alive? the girls asked me to check up on you but you seem to be still alive.... how?" Yeri asked but Chris spat in her face, she was disgusted and wiped his spit from her face.

"I will resist from this pain and hunger, you can't make me sleep forever," Chris told her.

"Really? you don't think I can't make you sleep forever?" Yeri walks to the table and grabs a small pocket knife then looked at Chris and laugh, his eyes had widened when he saw the pocket knife in Yeri's hand.

"Okay okay okay... no need to threaten me with that pocket knife" Chris said to Yeri as she placed the pocket knife back on the table.

"Okay well the only option is for you to suffer in this basement and die of starvation," Yeri told him as she exited the basement.

Chris couldn't keep his eyes open any longer, he felt helpless, there was nothing for him to do except close his eyes and end it. Chris felt weak, he tried to wriggle again but he had lost all of his strength to wriggle. There is nothing else he could do except take the last few breaths in the basement of the house that will never be searched by the police when the girls find their next victims. Chris had took his last breath before his eyes had closed and his body was limp.