Vivi-Anger Management. (Female)

WARNING: CONTAINS VULGAR LANGUAGE AND SENSITIVE THEMES. IF YOU ARE OFFENDED, PLEAS DON'T HESITATE TO MESSAGE ME AND ASK ME TO CHANGE IT.

"Hey Dyke! (god I hate that word) Havin' fun with your little loser girlfriend?"

Anger coursed through your veins as you heard some assholes insult your girlfriend.

"Why you little-! I oughta-!"

"uh, oh"

You rolled up your sleeves and began to march towards them.

Vivi saw this and attempted to push you back.

"(Y/N)! Wait-" She tried to calm you down "(Y/N)! (Y/N)!!(Y/N)!!!"

"Huh?" You stopped.

"Vivi.." You said sheepishly, arm put shyly behind your head.

Vivi let out a breath as she lent a hand on your chest. "That was close"

"Look,I know those guys are jerks but,they aren't worth your time. Sometimes you just have to-"

She begun to lecture you but was then interrupted by one of the goons.

"Hey look! The stupid bitch has to get her girlfriend to save her ass!"

Vivi's eyes turned red when he said that.

"whAT DID YOU SAY?!?!?!"

"Oh shit!"

You had to hold Vivi back by her arms as she tried to jump the losers.

"YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME YOU LITTLE BUTT-MUNCHING-"

"VIVI NO!"

"YOU WANNA GO MATE?! COME ON!!"

"COME ON!"

"LET ME AT EM'!"

"CALM DOWN!!"

"LET ME AT EM'!!!!"

"HEY!"

She then begin to curse them out in Japanese while your grip was beginning to loosen

"RUN! I CAN'T HOLD HER ANY LONGER!"

As you watched her pummel the goons you let out a sigh, proud that your girlfriend was sticking up for you.